No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Very, very surprised it went 10 rounds??? Props to Conor.
    Come one man. Connor went that far due to Floyds good graces. He wanted to give fans 100 bucks worth. Floyd could have ended it sooner.

Comment

• This was a joke of a fight as predicted, thought it was a tad more interesting than I thought it would be. Props to both guys for making it happen and making millions, don't blame them for anything.

McGregor for what he is did okay. Mayweather for what he is, a 40 year old, did good.

Beyond what I've said above I just roll my eyes. People talking like McGregor has some future in boxing or the Floyd was brilliant can save it. McGregor would likely have been beat by even an average boxer. I mean truly average so getting all worked up about what Floyd accomplished seems silly to me. It would be like getting excited that Michael Jordan a year after retirement beat a prime Peyton Manning in a game of one on one.

We can marvel at Floyd's ability to stay as well conditioned as he is at 40 but from just pure boxing in the ring last night he was good enough to beat a middle tier fighter (at best). So congrats on the millions and enjoy retirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        Come one man. Connor went that far due to Floyds good graces. He wanted to give fans 100 bucks worth. Floyd could have ended it sooner.
        What round could he have ended it?

Comment

• Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
          seems like for you everything is fake
          YDKSAB --- the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
            sure it was fake.

you fools are stupid weirdos lmfao.
            If you think that **** was real you need to take a long as$ look in the mirror bruvah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
              What round could he have ended it?
              He could of ended it any round after the third. You know, when he actually stated throwing punches back.

UFC Fighters are the jack of all trades but master of none. Thai boxing throws better kicks. Boxers punch better. And jujitsu fighters do better chokes and arm bars.

Ufc had a decent amount of serious wrestlers and they generally do very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                Of course Floyd looked slower and old. The man was retired for 2 years and is 40 years old. Do you not understand how old 40 years old is? McGregor was in his peak physical condition @ 29 years old, was left handed, had a big reach and weight advantage. He legitimately had 25lbs on Floyd.
                I am actually in your side...he is old. That is why he is being hit but it is not him that I blame but the "Boxing industry".

Comment

• All I can say is that McGregor did alot better in the ring. Than Mayweather would ever do in the octagon. McGregor lasted 10 rounds as a novice boxer with a boxing great. Floyd wouldn't last 30 seconds in a MMA fight. McGregor definitely deserves s lot of respect

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    get off Mayweather's nut sack. Floyd don't care about boxing fans. You think he really intended to go 10 rounds with a novice boxer.

Comment

• I just want to see Conor okie doke Dana White and stay in boxing. McGregor can sell on his own and I think he has an easier much winnable fight with Paulie that he can make.

Comment

Working...
                      X