Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Gatti | The ref says "don't punch", Floyd pnches three times and gets a KD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Huh? Dude you have serious mental issues.
    of course you didnt because it wasnt about floyd. i believe i even saw you post in one of those threads with a LOL or something along that line.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      I rewatched this because I think this is what is going to happen to McGregor. He'll get his ass kicked like Gatti.
      Ok. No problem. Frankly, as insane as this thread is, it's not as bad as your ggg on roids thread. Just please, no penis threads. Fucking board has become NSBBC.

Comment

Why do you people let Floyd hurt you so much?

Funny thing about this fight is that Gatti was the A side, it was in his house in AC, and the ref/judges were probably selected by his team.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          of course you didnt because it wasnt about floyd. i believe i even saw you post in one of those threads with a LOL or something along that line.
          What the fuck are you babbling about??? Go away.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            what I don't understand is why Gatti didn't go Maidana on Floyd. What, all of a sudden he felt the need to "box" when he never did it before?

Edit: I just want to brag and say my guitar is better than yours!
            McGirt wanted him to box more. The fight before the Mayweather fight he was showing off his boxing prowess. He looked so slow and stiff. I knew he was getting his ears boxed off by Mayweather. That was a classic beat down.
            Last edited by HarvardBlue; 08-24-2017, 11:40 AM.

Comment

That's not my point. It can be demoralyzing though. Knowing that out ot nowhere you're two rounds down. And that can make you change your strategy.

Just wanted to show how protected Floyd was by refs.
              You never actually boxed have you?

Comment

And the face of the ref looking at Gatti like.. "sorry son, I have to protect him or I'll be back on welfare".

Well, pretty good take, Maxi.

This is a lot like what this Saturday will look like.

Except, Gatti actually had a clue as what he was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                  You never actually boxed have you?
                  I trained for some months, and sparred four times. I landed the best overhead right hand that that gym will ever remember. Until today, when I go there and see the guys, they tell me how they can't forget that punch.

At the end I decided this is too brutal for me. I like competition, but this game, boxing, was too brutal for me to practice. I don't like to hurt people and to be hurt.

Hope it answers your question.

Comment

Would've been a factor if the fight was close but it was one sided EMBARRASSMENT!

What Protection was provided in this one?

Comment

SNIP
                      I didn't see the ref say anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X