Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Gatti | The ref says "don't punch", Floyd pnches three times and gets a KD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    And the face of the ref looking at Gatti like.. "sorry son, I have to protect him or I'll be back on welfare".

PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES.

You don’t drop your hands and stop fighting because you THINK the ref is coming towards you to stop the action.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post

You don’t drop your hands and stop fighting because you THINK the ref is coming towards you to stop the action.
      Nice deflection, but the ref said "Dont punch" and Floyd punched three times.
      1) Floyd was a *****.
      2) The ref was a *****.

Comment

I remember being so mad at that lol.

I had money on Floyd back then but I wanted Gatti to win so bad.

I won 20 dollars off of my two friend from A.C.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post

principles bruh, principles. protect yourself at all times, yes, but when you know your not suppose to punch but you do anyways. that's called not having any respect for the sport.

Comment

Ref shouldn't have called it a KD if he said stop punching

Comment

Keep crying about it...maybe they will change the knockout into a no contest... 😂😂

Comment

I saw this and thought someone bumped a thread from 2005 and I couldn't figure why. No, it's a thread from Maxi, created today.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I saw this and thought someone bumped a thread from 2005 and I couldn't figure why. No, it's a thread from Maxi, created today.
                  did you feel then same way too when robbie bumped all those old threads about manny? wait never mind of course not.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I rewatched this because I think this is what is going to happen to McGregor. He'll get his ass kicked like Gatti.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      did you feel then same way too when robbie bumped all those old threads about manny? wait never mind of course not.
                      Huh? Dude you have serious mental issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X