Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Gatti | The ref says "don't punch", Floyd pnches three times and gets a KD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
    How can you when 6 feet away? Just jump in, stick your hand between them, let it be known. When you're focused on the fight and are ready to let your hands go at any moment, just saying it without separating them isn't enough sometimes, these guys are in fight mode, he should of said it even louder and split them. The ref was nowhere near firm enough, its a fight... these guys are filled with adrenaline.

Shouldn't have been called a KD by any means, and Gatti should have been given a few mins to recover... but the ref was to blame for it. Either way you could tell Gatti was well out of his depth that night.
    he's a ref, not superman. What dont you get about "listen and obey my commands at all times"?.

The ref gave instructions to both fighters to listen and obey his command. "Stop punching" is a command just in case you didnt know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

You want to talk about fouls? Hitting a downed fighter is one of the worst. Lemeiux is on the floor before Golovkin even throws the punch.
      He apologized and got warned for it. It was ok if he got a point deducted also. I wouldn't be mad about it.

Now back on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

You want to talk about fouls? Hitting a downed fighter is one of the worst. Lemeiux is on the floor before Golovkin even throws the punch.
        That's nuthin. Sinclair rabbit punched corrales well after he was down and this was the super hard punching ko artist jr. Rabbit punches are very dangerous bruh.

Comment

why does floyd have to follow the rules? answer me that.

Comment

Lmao "back on welfare"

Comment

Working...
            X