No announcement yet.

Wouldn't It Be Funny If...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Youre off in the head lol, but I can understand your ass puckering as you have talked so much utter BS since this was announced, as we approach the fight you will be a nervous wreck lol, while every Floyd fan is as calm as still water.
    *pushes you back with force* There aint no ass puckering here *takes off glasses* ALL CONFIDENCE *looks at you straight in the eyes for 1 minute straight in silence* *leaves*

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      No it wouldn't because I am ready for the fight. I am extremely tense, irritated. I am cutting weight along with Conor, its a fight week tradition I have. I just want Saturday night to get here.
      Cutting weight along with Conor is really being a true, dedicated fan. How many pounds do you have left to cut? I can't wait for this fight either. It's very exciting. They have a damn good undercard too. Are you coming to Las Vegas to watch it live?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Cutting weight along with Conor is really being a true, dedicated fan. How many pounds do you have left to cut? I can't wait for this fight either. It's very exciting. They have a damn good undercard too. Are you coming to Las Vegas to watch it live?
        Not looking good, I still have 8 pounds to go lol.

No bro, I'm watching it at home. How about you? It is an exciting event, very curious to see how it will play out. Just a fun fight.

Comment

Floyd pays USADA for a reason.

I bet you Floyd, who admits to:
          - making weight easily
          - relaxing the last days
          - Fight medical form says he is OK condition
          - Vital signs all normal
          - Gets checked by NSAC doctor
          - Have weight stats going back 30 days and relatively stable
          - Makes weight easily and comfortably
          - Drinks plenty of fluids

Floyd will:
          - Delay giving urine sample 6+ hours
          - Take a couple of BANNED IV bags
          - Had no TUE in advance
          - Not worry and wait about 20 days AFTER his fight to request for a retroactive TUE on a banned method!

Then even though USADA shouldn't have given him any retroactive TUE as per WADA expert's interview, drinking fluids was the way to go and Floyd did that!

I bet you something like the above ludicrous scenario all happens and Floyd would get away with the BS LIEs!!!!

USADA, NSAC and company will then protect Floyd!

Floyd fans will forget that they keep on saying that Floyd is small WW , giving blood doesn't affect you(think 2009/2010/2011), especially if taken 10 days before since the blood sample is inly about 1 tbsp and that Floyd had made weight easily for a decade, as Floyd admits to.

Oh wait, this actually happened!!!

Floyd brags that he is happy and doesn't drain himself right after getting a freaking banned IV!!!

"I'm not one particular fighter that has drained himself 20 or 30 pounds. I'm a fighter that walks around at 150, 148...I'm extremely happy with everything"

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            remember mayweather and marquez beat down pac?
            Who let you out of your little cage.....

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Floyd pays USADA for a reason.
              I thought you would give all of this up after I embarrassed you and buried you. Remember how you begged me for a draw?

Originally posted by ADP02
              let me know what you think:

You want to call this a draw or whatever the right word is?

While it may be too late since we have others involved in this too, I think its never too late.

I read Billeau2 and Zaroku's posts early on and it appeared that they wanted us to patch it up anyways .....

We just say that we both realized that it was just a misunderstanding ..... Never been to the Thunderdome and may not be acceptable, but I really do not care what others think.

Now shut up, coward. Get back in your grave

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Floyd could literally ingest every known drug on earth, PEDs or otherwise, and test positive for every motherf**king thing on the damn banned substances list, and they still wouldn't cancel this ****. They'd laugh, unzip their **** and piss in the cup themselves and turn it in as Floyd's sample.

There's nothing on earth that would cause them to derail this money freight train save Floyd getting popped with a damn murder charge maybe.

And even then they'd probably still just go forward with the fight and let Floyd deal with the trial afterward.
                Time to get blocked. You post nothing but **** on a regular basis.

Comment

when you guys said ward was ducking krusher, was he bobbing and weaving also like before the knock out of krusher ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    nope, because floyd has them all paid!! you think usada will risk losing a steady cash flow? but make no mistake, if floyd ever goes broke or stop paying them, the truth will come out, it'll prolly happen before ariza's tell all book comes out, you can bet the house on that!
                    Ariza's tell all book about who Pac? Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                      Time to get blocked. You post nothing but **** on a regular basis.
                      You can block me on a message board all you want ho but ain't nothing gonna block this long dick from tea bagging your slut ass mom until that **** hits the back of that broad's throat and she gags on the ****

Ain't no block button for that unfortunately

Comment

Working...
                      X