No announcement yet.

Wouldn't It Be Funny If...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't It Be Funny If...

...The fight got postponed/cancelled because Mayweather got popped for taking drugs?

nope, because floyd has them all paid!! you think usada will risk losing a steady cash flow? but make no mistake, if floyd ever goes broke or stop paying them, the truth will come out, it'll prolly happen before ariza's tell all book comes out, you can bet the house on that!

Comment

Floyd could literally ingest every known drug on earth, PEDs or otherwise, and test positive for every motherf**king thing on the damn banned substances list, and they still wouldn't cancel this ****. They'd laugh, unzip their **** and piss in the cup themselves and turn it in as Floyd's sample.

There's nothing on earth that would cause them to derail this money freight train save Floyd getting popped with a damn murder charge maybe.

And even then they'd probably still just go forward with the fight and let Floyd deal with the trial afterward.

Comment

No it wouldn't because I am ready for the fight. I am extremely tense, irritated. I am cutting weight along with Conor, its a fight week tradition I have. I just want Saturday night to get here.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
          ...The fight got postponed/cancelled because Mayweather got popped for taking drugs?
          He pays them off the guy has been a Steroid cheat for at least a decade

Comment

man yall are sad

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
              No it wouldn't because I am ready for the fight. I am extremely tense, irritated. I am cutting weight along with Conor, its a fight week tradition I have. I just want Saturday night to get here.
              Youre off in the head lol, but I can understand your ass puckering as you have talked so much utter BS since this was announced, as we approach the fight you will be a nervous wreck lol, while every Floyd fan is as calm as still water.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                man yall are sad

im a floyd hater and this made me legit lol

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                  remember mayweather and marquez beat down pac?

Comment

I am very much looking forward to this fight. I won't pay to see it but I want to know what happens. All this incredible bragging Conor has been doing about KOing Mayweather with the first punch he throws, smashing right through his guard and knocking him out cold has me curious to see if he can do more than talk. I think it will be Conor who gets KOed but either way I sure don't want the fight cancelled.

Comment

Working...
                    X