No announcement yet.

I'm Buying the PPV Just to See McGregor Humiliated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I buy fights because I want to watch them.

I agree with TS that I want Floyd to destroy him and is the main reason I'm buying.

Don't even know what the **** you are going on about.
    TS wants floyd to destroy conor because of the shiiet that conor has been saying. conor has been acting like floyd. that's why i asked you did you buy floyd's last 10 fights because you wanted to see him lose?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      once again, you just quoted topic starter giving his reasons as to why he's buying this fight, and you said yeah that's pretty much why you're buying it. if you dont need excuses then why agree with him?
      Because his reasons for wanting to see it align with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
        I'm not Floyd's greatest fan, but I respect the absolute hell out of his accomplishments in our sport and his skill as a boxer.

I've rooted against him a few times and rooted for him once or twice.

Saturday night will be one of the times where I am rooting for him.

Whether you like Mayweather's arrogance, confidence or whatever you wanna call it, or not he has earned the right to have that attitude because he is one of the very best in his sport.

McGregor has never boxed professionally in his life and thinks because he is good at MMA he will be able to beat one of the greatest boxers of all time. All the pundits are wrong. All the former fighters. And all the fans. McGregor knows something we don't and he is going to win. Apparently.

It is so disrespectful to our historic sport for McGregor to be able to talk his way into a fight of this magnitude. And to approach it with this level of disrespect.

If somehow, someway McGregor does manage to win it is going to be an absolute hail mary, freak punch.

I say that last bit because I realise nothing is impossible, but more likely McGregor is going to get seriously humiliated.

I'm even a little concerned about his welfare. I mean I know Mayweather isn't a big puncher, but he will be hitting McGregor from angles Conor doesn't even know exists. This is one of the best boxers of all time against someone who has never had a pro fight before. The gulf in class is HUGE.

I think Conor will be pulled out somewhere between rounds 4-7 after being used as target practice and barely laying a glove on Floyd.

Floyd will have had more competition sparring for this fight than the fight itself.

Anyone else only buying to see just how badly Floyd humiliates this guy?
        didnt floyd say the same about if floyd was in the ufc??? floyd said he would be running the ufc. same shiiet conor is saying.

Comment

TS wants floyd to destroy conor because of the shiiet that conor has been saying. conor has been acting like floyd. that's why i asked you did you buy floyd's last 10 fights because you wanted to see him lose?
          That's a nice theory you have made for some reason but no that isn't why I buy Floyd's fights.

Comment

Because his reasons for wanting to see it align with mine.

but i thought you said you dont need any reasons. if you wanna buy a fight, you buy it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
              Fools and their money soon part!

that said, I'll be watching Cotto/Kamegai.

this circus can wait till the next day
              You are going to be like the 3rd wheel at a party for the Cotto fight....LMAO....or just all alone....lol

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                Since we talked about it the other day. No video tho

https://youtu.be/0bdjYSpmrWQ
                I'm shocked that he has ONLY just started doing pads.

Can't understand it.

Comment

Heck, I'm even pondering going down the street and attending the event live. If there are videos of someone jumping around and celebrating like Ram Jam's backup guy on the left at their house, singing Black Betty, that is me cheering for Mayweather Jr! Been a fan of boxing first my whole life. This better turn out like we hope and Floyd just batters him from pillar to post. No way can the disrespect being shown for our beloved sport (probably the oldest sport in the world?) be let to slide. One thing I do know for certain, regardless of what I've read recently, boxing will never die!

Comment

but i thought you said you dont need any reasons. if you wanna buy a fight, you buy it. LOL
                    The reason I want to SEE it.

What are you even arguing about man?

Comment

I don't need an excuse to buy a fight if I want to buy it I will buy it.

As for Floyd's last 10, if I wasn't live in attendance I watched it on my TV yes.
                      Which Floyd fights you watched live man?

Comment

Working...
                      X