No announcement yet.

I'm Buying the PPV Just to See McGregor Humiliated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I don't need an excuse to buy a fight if I want to buy it I will buy it.

As for Floyd's last 10, if I wasn't live in attendance I watched it on my TV yes.
    i didnt ask if you were in attendance for floyd's last 10 fights. i asked you did you buy floyd's last 10 fights because you wanted to see him lose? because that's the reason why you're buying this fight here because you want to see conor lose for acting a fool right? (for acting the same way like floyd).

Comment

I'm watching this just to see how a UFC guy boxes a boxer. Sh^t seems like the weirdest dream ever still.

Comment

Pretty much the same thing for me.

I'm buying it so I can hopefully witness McGregor get brutalised by a brittle hand none puncher with no KO in 20 years.
        lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
          And I am going to stream the f!u!ck out of it for free
          Good luck, the UFC is way better than boxing at killing streams, they will have a team of hundreds killing streams Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            I didnt realise people were so dumb with their money.
            Yeah you're right. I really should save my whole £2 share of a £20 PPV. That way I can stay in by myself and watch it on a laptop. Who knows what I could buy with a whole £2.

Friendless and broke ass mofos.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              but you just quoted the topic starter and said yeah pretty much why you're buying it. topic starter gave reasons why he's buying this fight and you agreed. LOL! so that right there is an excuse to buy the fight.
              It's the main reason I'm watching the fight yeah.

I don't see what an "excuse" to buy a fight it.

If I want to buy it I will I don't need an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
                Good luck, the UFC is way better than boxing at killing streams, they will have a team of hundreds killing streams Saturday night.
                nah, you just gotta have the right plug. site that i stream off from never goes down. and when it does, there's like 5 other links to choose from.

Comment

i didnt ask if you were in attendance for floyd's last 10 fights. i asked you did you buy floyd's last 10 fights because you wanted to see him lose? because that's the reason why you're buying this fight here because you want to see conor lose for acting a fool right? (for acting the same way like floyd).
                  I buy fights because I want to watch them.

I agree with TS that I want Floyd to destroy him and is the main reason I'm buying.

Don't even know what the **** you are going on about.

Comment

It's the main reason I'm watching the fight yeah.

I don't see what an "excuse" to buy a fight it.

If I want to buy it I will I don't need an excuse.
                    once again, you just quoted topic starter giving his reasons as to why he's buying this fight, and you said yeah that's pretty much why you're buying it. if you dont need excuses then why agree with him?

Comment

lololololol
                      Are you ******ed?

Comment

Working...
                      X