Collapse
No announcement yet.

[The Eyes Don't Lie] Mcgregor Is Shook, Mentally Weak, Will Be Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on everyone knows deep down Connor aint winning. This is Floyd's easiest fight by far, so much so it's laughable.
    Connor isn't bothered about losing, hell id let floyd smack me about for 10 grand lol. The only one losing is if Floyd cant KO him, that would be embarrassing.

Comment

Bad body language, still mackin on that gum, stuttering like crazy, made himself look like a ******, and failed to make Floyd flinch.

This guy legitimately looks nervous as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
        Bookmarked so I can laugh at you once Floyd gets KOd. I will ridicule you.

What's your script gonna be after Floyd stops McGregor?

Or will you even show up?

Comment

He won't be able to spell after this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jay543 View Post
            His pockets will be filled no matter what but it's about the damage to his image more than anything.

When you talk as much **** as he talked thus far, how big of a b1tch do you make yourself look like going from:

"I'm going to knock him out in 10 seconds, he's too little and can't punch, I'm a boxing GOD!!"

To

"Well I mean, I'm an MMA fighter... I never expected to win... It's not a fair fight... Floyd should fight me in MMA "

Immediately after you get your ass beat.

Mcnugget "peeleft:
            I get where your coming from, but the sad truth is even some casuals don't buy the hype and know this is a farce. McGregor will continue to thrive in MMA after the fight regardless..

Comment

Working...
            X