No announcement yet.

[The Eyes Don't Lie] Mcgregor Is Shook, Mentally Weak, Will Be Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    picture yourself about to cash a 100 million dollar check...would you even care about the fight? the promotion was the important part, and that's done. the actual fight is 2nd for both of these guys.
    Yeah, a 100 million check that at least half goes to the UFC

Comment

Anybody with an EGO as huge as mcgreggors cares about the fight. The guy's whole persona is based about walking around with his arms intentionally held at a 45 degree angle like an insecure gym bro and talking like hes a super hero. This guy is deluded and actually thinks hes going to win, his ego will be crushed after this fight and he will never have the same confidence ever again.

Comment

Yea sure...what's the highest level of athletics you've competed at? The money means more...that's why these guys do so much promotion instead of completely focusing on the fight. If they weren't getting paid ridiculous amounts of money, there'd be no fight.
        Caring about money =/ not caring about the fight.

Like I said originally, you are simple and dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
          Caring about money =/ not caring about the fight.

Like I said originally, you are simple and dumb.
          you can say whatever you want...it doesn't mean you know anything. being convinced you're right about something, doesn't equate to being right.

Comment

There's been a weirdo progression from shook and mentally weak to fully deluded as per last night's sit down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKQfjsgZVjk

Comment

you can say whatever you want...it doesn't mean you know anything. being convinced you're right about something, doesn't equate to being right.
              The irony of this comment...

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                The irony of this comment...
                never said it didn't include me...but I'm not the one claiming to be the judge of what's simple or dumb. there's a difference.

Comment

The guy is a complete sociopath

Comment

not even close. this is a win/win for McGregor because if he loses "well he's an MMA fighter who strapped on a pair of boxing gloves" if he wins... well, you know.

All the trash talk is very clearly fight promotion of course he doesn't believe his own bull**** this is marketing 1 0 1

Relax.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                      not even close. this is a win/win for McGregor because if he loses "well he's an MMA fighter who strapped on a pair of boxing gloves" if he wins... well, you know.

All the trash talk is very clearly fight promotion of course he doesn't believe his own bull**** this is marketing 1 0 1

Relax.
                      His pockets will be filled no matter what but it's about the damage to his image more than anything.

When you talk as much **** as he talked thus far, how big of a b1tch do you make yourself look like going from:

"I'm going to knock him out in 10 seconds, he's too little and can't punch, I'm a boxing GOD!!"

To

"Well I mean, I'm an MMA fighter... I never expected to win... It's not a fair fight... Floyd should fight me in MMA "

Immediately after you get your ass beat.

Mcnugget "peeleft:

Comment

Working...
                      X