[The Eyes Don't Lie] Mcgregor Is Shook, Mentally Weak, Will Be Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    and in a MMA fight payweather lasts 45 seconds
    And in an MMA fight you make way less money and face much less talented competition... So who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      what does text sound like? the dumb sound you hear is you reading to yourself. I think mcgregor knows he isn't going to win. why would he give a ****...this is just a sideshow for a massive paycheck.
      I think he's confident he will win. As for why would he care? Beating Floyd is making history in the most gargantuan way possible, that kind of immense feeling of accomplishment can't be duplicated.

Comment

Originally posted by jay543 View Post
        And in an MMA fight you make way less money and face much less talented competition... So who cares?
        What a phaggot you are.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
          I think he's confident he will win. As for why would he care? Beating Floyd is making history in the most gargantuan way possible, that kind of immense feeling of accomplishment can't be duplicated.
          Honestly, i think the money is more important and would give a longer lasting feeling of satisfaction. Beating floyd wouldn't mean as much if it didn't make him unbelievably rich. If he was getting 10k and floyd was getting 30k...the majority of people wouldn't give a ****. With this fight, the money eclipses everything...especially for conor, he really has no expectations on him. Some of his dumb fans might be disappointed cuz they bought into the hype...but he has a built in excuse and can go right back to mma like nothing happened.

Comment

What a phaggot you are.
            Why are you upset?

I'm not an mma fan so I really don't care about mma fights at all...

Comment

Originally posted by jay543 View Post

First Mcgregor says he'd KO Floyd in 4 rounds, then 2 rounds, now it's 10 seconds and not even he believes the bull**** he's spewing.

Come fight night Mcgregor is going to be nervous, tight and wound up, he's gonna miss then he's gonna get hit, and finally he's gonna gas out and get stopped.

After toying with Mcgregor and beating him up at will, Floyd stops Mcnugget in round 6 with a body shot.

You heard it here first folks
              LOL, I don't think McGregor will win but you do sound scared.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                LOL, I don't think McGregor will win but you do sound scared.
                You know I am being quite satirical here... maybe too well.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  Honestly, i think the money is more important and would give a longer lasting feeling of satisfaction. Beating floyd wouldn't mean as much if it didn't make him unbelievably rich. If he was getting 10k and floyd was getting 30k...the majority of people wouldn't give a ****. With this fight, the money eclipses everything...especially for conor, he really has no expectations on him. Some of his dumb fans might be disappointed cuz they bought into the hype...but he has a built in excuse and can go right back to mma like nothing happened.
                  He's getting rich(er) win or lose, that has nothing to do with why beating Floyd means so much... You're obviously incapable of understanding the immeasureable importance of why achieving something this big means a lot.

Comment

i can't stand this clown, hes either seriously delusional and mentally ill or just a **** talking bum who only cares about a cheque and is not a true warrior

Comment

He's getting rich(er) win or lose, that has nothing to do with why beating Floyd means so much... You're obviously incapable of understanding the immeasureable importance of why achieving something this big means a lot.
                      Yea sure...what's the highest level of athletics you've competed at? The money means more...that's why these guys do so much promotion instead of completely focusing on the fight. If they weren't getting paid ridiculous amounts of money, there'd be no fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X