Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrance Crawford is the 1st fighter EVER to MOVE UP and win the WBC,WBA,IBF,WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    It's not like he's undersized at 140...he can barely make the weight. Amazing how meaningful belts and unification are and how unimportant being in a weak division is when we're not talking about ggg.
    It took Crawford 2 years to unify.

ggg has been using the unifacation angle for at least 4 years now to avoid moving up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      ummmm ok?? but now yall want him to move up 7 more..but dont ask others to move up at all
      I'm not asking anyone to move up...he supposedly had trouble making weight. I'd be down with a mikey garcia fight if he can stay at 140. I don't care if fighters face guys who are moving up or fight at catchweights to make big fights...there seems to be this obsession with moving up. If there's nothing interesting and you can still make weight, what's the point? In crawfords case, he has mikey or some big names at 147
      Last edited by Real King Kong; 08-20-2017, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Damn mane! already in the HOF and not even peaked but these euro-bums struggling to get a quality win after years in tha game bruh! I call it like it is -- there's just no competition, lets be honest.

I'm just laughing right now thinking about all those jealous salty euros talking about boxing is dying in the U.S.A but just this year alone : Andre 'S.O.G' Ward, Erroll 'The Truth' Spence, and now T-Raw Bud Crawford silenced these haters.

Why do you think they are coming to America to train all year round?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          It took Crawford 2 years to unify.

ggg has been using the unifacation angle for at least 4 years now to avoid moving up in weight.
          Crawford was fortunate enough to have guys willing to face him. Who is ggg avoiding at 168? He has the best possible fight in canelo...that's what he's been waiting for. I don't care one way or another about fighters moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            Crawford was fortunate enough to have guys willing to face him. Who is ggg avoiding at 168? He has the best possible fight in canelo...that's what he's been waiting for. I don't care one way or another about fighters moving up.
            Of coarse you don't.

Crawford made the fights happen, ggg didn't.

Of coarse he's been waiting for the big money fight with a fighter who's moving up in weight (technically). There's really nothing wrong with that.

Just don't try and sell us that chasing glory and unification crap.

Crawford > ggg.

Not even sure why you would bring his name up in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Your blatant bias to black fighters it grotesque.
              You are the black version of Donald *****
              Stop spreading this Donald ***** hate nonsense. You ***** haters are becoming true enemies of this country and of progress. You attack the president because you're a close minded individual who is controlled by your tv. If only you anarchaist could take a look in the mirror at yourselves and realize you are fighting for the wrong side of progress , you are being controlled like a puppet by the elitist who simply hate you and laugh at you . You are the useful idiots they are using to destroy America from within. Smarten the hell up and stop spreading your rhetoric and propaganda. Enough of this garbage.
              Last edited by Thunderous1; 08-20-2017, 08:59 PM.

Comment

at 29 what had GGG accomplished?
                Still havent answered my question. Who he beat?

Comment

It's an impressive achievement in boxing politics but he hasn't really beaten anyone of real significance and a lot of the credit must go to the other guy for putting his 2 belts on the line straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
                    Crawford needs a real challenge at 147 top 3 ww this beating little dude and making people excited doesn't work with real boxing fans sell that trash to the non viewers of boxing keep it free on espn and bob makes another Manny pac since PAC is getting ready to retire heck he may be the one that is going to make bud more famous by getting ko by bud
                    what "little" dude?

Comment

well he was already lineal at 135..let me know when GGG even dares to move up....LOL
                      This is why you're knowledge of boxing is very limited. With statements like these. Crawford moved up because he could no longer make weight. GGG is 5-10 lbs from fight weight 30 days out. Crawford on the other hand is 155-160 lbs fight night. Wow he moved up from 130-140. He's now only cutting 15 lbs of water weight instead of 20-25. You should see crawford 2 days out hbo special when he was at 130-135 to see the hell he put his body through to make weight. When crawford fights at 147 it will be the equivalent of ggg fighting at 160.

Comment

Working...
                      X