Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrance Crawford is the 1st fighter EVER to MOVE UP and win the WBC,WBA,IBF,WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford needs a real challenge at 147 top 3 ww this beating little dude and making people excited doesn't work with real boxing fans sell that trash to the non viewers of boxing keep it free on espn and bob makes another Manny pac since PAC is getting ready to retire heck he may be the one that is going to make bud more famous by getting ko by bud

Comment

Yeah Bud is the real deal, quality fighter and fully deserves the praise that comes his way.

Just don't include the Ring title in your shout out - it's the biggest fraud of a title in a sea of frauds.

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
        Canelo>Gamboa. Lineal at MW, only loss to Floyd. Cotto, Trout, Lara, Chavez, Mosley.. Higher p4p. Not busted for roids. Didn't start as a FW..

Like I said, let me know when Crawford fight's someone of Canelos character.
        please tell me you been saying this all the time and not just now..but why list Chavez and Mosley?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          well he was already lineal at 135..let me know when GGG even dares to move up....LOL
          Dude it's 5 lbs...what was he supposed to do if he couldn't make the weight...retire? It's cool that crawford has reached the level of accomplishment where you feel it's safe to support him tho.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
            Again who he beat doe? At 30 yrs old his best win is Postol. I brought up GGG to expose how much of a hypocrite you are.
            at 29 what had GGG accomplished?

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              Dude it's 5 lbs...what was he supposed to do if he couldn't make the weight...retire? It's cool that crawford has reached the level of accomplishment where you feel it's safe to support him tho.
              ummmm ok?? but now yall want him to move up 7 more..but dont ask others to move up at all

Comment

Let us know when he moves up 8 weight divisions like King Pacquiao.

Beating up Auto Shop Mechanics doesn't impress me

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  Floyd moved up and beat the fighter who had all of that but he didnt accept all the belts so i guesss it doesnt count
                  Naw Baldo never had the WBO

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Respect to Crawford! He EARNED his way to the top! Wasn't No Hype to the top or anything all he did was step whenever Arum Called him starting with the Prescott fight and the Buzz started from that fight and he was able to keep it going but just fighting whoever. Also he took Paycuts to fight in Nebraska I forgot which fight it was but he took a Paycut to fight in a bigger venue in Nebraska because Arum wanted a Smaller Venue assuming that he would struggle to sale tickets but Crawford proved him wrong.

So I have nothing but respect for the guy! But honestly you could see the special talent and natural abilities instantly even back when he had Long Dreads and I use to only see video clips of his fights on youtube.

Cong**** to him and history making moment in dramatic and memorable fashion! Very Humble guy doesn't seem to care about all that extra stuff in boxing not even this "Big Star" "Big Draw" that fans are obsessed with. As long as he has Nebraska behind him I honestly don't think he cares about all that extra stuff!

Comment

Congratulation to Crawford. I was unsure about him but he looked awesome against Indongo. He kept his composure and that was a wicked body shot to end it.

Comment

Working...
                      X