7 days out..Conor looking HUGE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
    how many times you watch that video?

Why do you have this picture saved on your computer?

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
      Why do you have this picture saved on your computer?

Comment

^^^ Suddenly it all makes sense...........

am I gay for watching mMA? I watch this stuff. It seems quite gay. I hide it from my friends. Do any of you who watch UFC tell others that you watch it? Or is it a dirty secret?
        https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=709232

Comment

Originally posted by Hennessy View Post
          Exactly. Mac doesn't know what he's getting in to after 3/4 rounds he'll have no answer. Remember Canelo's deer in the headlights moment where he just stayed on the ropes and tried to cover up? I think Conor will definitely respond the same
          For sure. There will definitely be a similar moment where it is seriously obvious that Conor had realised that walking up to him and trying to simply smash him isn't working. He can't out-think, out-work or out-smart Floyd, so expect an adverse reaction when he realises you need more than power to win a boxing match

Comment

what's all this rubbish about Connor being HUGE? I was at the London presser, the guy was barely taller than May and obviously more muscular but looked more of it due to his suit. On a personal level, I'm taller and more heavily built. Huge is AJ or Wlad, not this pasty skinned 5'9er

Comment

What makes this fight so damn sad is that when Floyd wins we really can't say "I told you so."

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                what's all this rubbish about Connor being HUGE? I was at the London presser, the guy was barely taller than May and obviously more muscular but looked more of it due to his suit. On a personal level, I'm taller and more heavily built. Huge is AJ or Wlad, not this pasty skinned 5'9er
                What are you talking about this man is huge!

Comment

Who cares. Size doesn't do you any good in boxing on it's own. This isn't the UFC where you can overpower someone & wrestle **** somebody for the win.

Comment

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. -Bruce Lee
                    So Bruce Lee would be pissing himself over all the punches Floyd has practiced a million times or more each. Good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      Huge or not, he still has to make weight. The limit is 154.
                      Anyone know if there is any $ penalty for coming in over?

Since there is no title on the line here (think the WBC is trying to give away one of those bs belts for this one, but beyond that....) I'd think it'd be less of a thing, but size is always a concern in combat sports so if Conor can come in over with minimal penalty it might be a road he takes cuz I don't believe its hurting his chances here & he's fought as heavy as 169/170 iirc.

Comment

Working...
                      X