Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 days out..Conor looking HUGE!

He's not gonna last

Comment

He's been juicing extra well for this one. Not gonna do him any good though.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
        He's been juicing extra well for this one. Not gonna do him any good though.
        The 8 ounces will.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
          The 8 ounces will.
          I think the 8 oz. benefits Floyd more than Conor, seeing that he can land anytime he wants, and wherever he wants.

Comment

I think the 8 oz. benefits Floyd more than Conor, seeing that he can land anytime he wants, and wherever he wants.
            I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. -Bruce Lee

Comment

Looks like usual.He stands close to the camera

Comment

Exactly. Mac doesn't know what he's getting in to after 3/4 rounds he'll have no answer. Remember Canelo's deer in the headlights moment where he just stayed on the ropes and tried to cover up? I think Conor will definitely respond the same

Comment

Miss leading photo, standing too close to the camera, i just watched the video of this interview and hes looking much smaller than usual. Also not sounding or looking anywhere near as confident.

Last edited by GodLike; 08-20-2017, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GodLike View Post
                    Miss leading photo, standing too close to the camera, i just watched the video of this interview and hes looking much smaller than usual. Also not sounding or looking anywhere near as confident.

Gotten to.

Comment

Working...
                    X