Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Jay Z's Roc Nation offered Adrien Broner $40 mil for a 4 year deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when Jay Z's Roc Nation offered Adrien Broner $40 mil for a 4 year deal

Adrien responds by saying its a bull**** deal, said Jay Z should visit him personally cuz they're both 'bosses' and that he should suck his d*ck

lmao Broner bet he wishes he took that offer now, best thing to ever happen to Roc Nation

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
    Adrien responds by saying its a bull**** deal, said Jay Z should visit him personally cuz they're both 'bosses' and that he should suck his d*ck

lmao Broner bet he wishes he took that offer now, best thing to ever happen to Roc Nation

What an absolute ******! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Ouch bet he's beating himself up over this one... All About Billions was a catchy one tho too bad he chose the farthest one from reality.

Comment

One of the dumbest moves in the sport

Comment

“I’m gonna make more than that,” responded Broner when asked about rejecting the Roc offer. “Take $40 million to stop me from making a billion?”

How exactly did Broner think he was going to make over 1 billion in his career? Has he even had a single PPV?

Comment

Was that pre Maidana or post azz whopping?

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
              Broner can buy a fleet of Roberto Durans.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                One of the dumbest moves in the sport
                Hard to say who is the biggest idiot - the Roc Nation clown who made an offer like that to Broner, or Broner for turning it down!

Comment

Are you serious? I might have heard about this, but completely forgot. What a DUMB ASS, Broner is. Could've made a guaranteed $40 mil, and not have to be in a PPV, and hype one up, while collecting crazy checks. Could possibly be the dumbest move in sports history, considering his earning potential at this time, and nowhere near the ability to make close to that.

Broner's so ******, thinking he had Floyd like potential, and pay days were just gonna fall from the heavens, forgetting he's not an actual elite fighter that can beat the best of the best to earn that type of money. A fighter of his caliber to have potentially made that type of money in his career, would've been absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                    “I’m gonna make more than that,” responded Broner when asked about rejecting the Roc offer. “Take $40 million to stop me from making a billion?”

How exactly did Broner think he was going to make over 1 billion in his career? Has he even had a single PPV?
                    Inflation ... he thought he was going to be the next Floyd Mayweather.

A classic example of the wisdom in that old folk saying .. "Don't count your chickens before they hatch."

Comment

Working...
                    X