Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Jay Z's Roc Nation offered Adrien Broner $40 mil for a 4 year deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
    Adrien responds by saying its a bull**** deal, said Jay Z should visit him personally cuz they're both 'bosses' and that he should suck his d*ck

lmao Broner bet he wishes he took that offer now, best thing to ever happen to Roc Nation
    I hate Broner, but he could have been right.

Gay Z should **** off and stick to making ****ty rap tracks.

Comment

Comment

That and then turning down 4 million+ pvp Pacquiao fight. I wonder what kind of ****** Broner is.

Comment

These reported boxing contracts are fake news. They said Rigo signed a 4 years $10 mil deal with Roc Nation but he only made $125k his last fight and has never made a million a fight.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comments/3szwiq/rigondeauxs_contract_with_roc_nation_is_for_4/

Comment

I remember but i doubt it was as black and white as that anyway.

I'd imagine Roc Nation would have had all sorts of clauses for cancelling the contract if they want.

Comment

This dumbazz turned down a money fight vs. Pacquiao also. At this point, I don't feel sorry for him.

He has zero business sense and dloverestimates his own talent, hence his shopping against Mikey.

Comment

How can you turn that down? Amazing how ****ing dumb people are. Makes me dislike Broner even more

Comment

It wouldn't have been a lump sum deal, though

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                  Adrien responds by saying its a bull**** deal, said Jay Z should visit him personally cuz they're both 'bosses' and that he should suck his d*ck

lmao Broner bet he wishes he took that offer now, best thing to ever happen to Roc Nation
                  4 years for $40m, would've looked been spread over 12-15 fights, with Broner likely needing to perform well to keep the deal going.

Hindsight is what it is, but with the way he's fought since the offer was made, I doubt he would've hardly ever actually ended up seeing much of that money get to him.

Comment

Good to see street thugs broke! Soon we'll be seeing him taking pics with food stamps. God is great!

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                      “I’m gonna make more than that,” responded Broner when asked about rejecting the Roc offer. “Take $40 million to stop me from making a billion?”

How exactly did Broner think he was going to make over 1 billion in his career? Has he even had a single PPV?
                      Broner was supposed to be, in his mind anyway, the next PPV star to carry the mantle from Floyd.

If that had actually happened, with the amount of attention that he draws, we'd be talking about a $10m a fight fighter. Fight twice a year and he's already pocketing double what RocNation was willing to guarantee.

Comment

Working...
                      X