No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0) vs 1981 Sugar Ray Leonard @ 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've got 49-0 Floyd fighting the 1981 Sugar Ray Leonard

Lol, Pfffffffffttttt........that's an easy dominating knockout victory for Sugar Ray Leonard.

Now if it's prime for prime that would be a good fight.

I would go with Sugar Ray Leonard by Decision.

I think he would drop Floyd at most two times in the fight. Floyd would have his moments too and make Leonard miss at times with his D. But ultimately Leonard would be too good for Floyd. Sugar Ray Leonard by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      What year are they fighting in?

What means is the guy who's going to the other guys timeline getting there? Or are the both going to a different timeline?

If the guy who's going to a different timeline sees his younger or older self what happens? And if their going to an entirely different timeline what happens if they have sex with a relative on accident the night after the fight?

Time is an illusion my friend. Time doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
        Time is an illusion my friend. Time doesn't exist.
        Does this mean the fight is gonna be longer than 36 or 45 minutes?

F#ck, you aren't making my call on this fight any easier brother

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Does this mean the fight is gonna be longer than 36 or 45 minutes?

F#ck, you aren't making my call on this fight any easier brother

Lol, the only moment that exists for us is right now. In the past five minutes ago though that was at one point right now and the future in five minutes will be right now too.

In our 3 dimensional realm we experience time in a linear fashion as a past, present and future. But if we think about it the only moment that exists is now. We can remember the past and imagine the future. Those moments in the past though at one time were now and the future will be now too. It all exists at the same time, we just experience it in a linear way in our realm.

Lol, ah...****, my bad, totally off topic. I got into my quantum physics mode. Haha.....it's cool stuff though.

Very interesting. I encourage ya'll to look into it.

Namaste...........Love and Light

Lol
          Last edited by True That; 08-18-2017, 03:22 AM.

Comment

I got Sugar Ray by close decision.

People underestimate Floyd too much in this fantasy match up. I can't see him winning, but I can't see him getting knocked out or dominated. Floyd gets hurt a few times, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he never gets dropped.

He'll make Leonard think in there and make it a tough fight. I could see him landing some good counters, forcing Sugar to make a lot of adjustments.

Leonard 116-112

Comment

Did they have compubox back then? If so, FM. If not, SRL.

Comment

Mayweather's potshots with little power couldn't deter a newborn baby.Sugar Ray would walk him down and demolish him.To even sniff a win,Floyd would have to take chances and we all know he never does,hence a stoppage loss.

Comment

I think it will have a similar pattern to De La Hoya vs Floyd but SRL has a bit more about him. He is slicker, faster, and has more skills.

I think it's a close fight. I think SRL probably has a bit too much of a combination of size, athleticism, and boxing ability for Floyd to overcome. 8-4 to 7-5 type of decision.

Comment

Leonard wouldn't let Floyd of the hook if he had him on the ropes the way the Manny did. Ray would straight brutalise him when he sees an opening.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                      Lol, the only moment that exists for us is right now. In the past five minutes ago though that was at one point right now and the future in five minutes will be right now too.

In our 3 dimensional realm we experience time in a linear fashion as a past, present and future. But if we think about it the only moment that exists is now. We can remember the past and imagine the future. Those moments in the past though at one time were now and the future will be now too. It all exists at the same time, we just experience it in a linear way in our realm.

Lol, ah...****, my bad, totally off topic. I got into my quantum physics mode. Haha.....it's cool stuff though.

Very interesting. I encourage ya'll to look into it.

Namaste...........Love and Light

Lol
                      Love it. Think of time like smoke through a keyhole. Never stagnant just a continuum. But to the OP's point, on one hand I see Sugar Ray beating Floyd but whenever I've thought anyone has had a shot against him I was wrong. Floyd is a genius in the ring and has a way of figuring out how to beat the best out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X