Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime Start Legal War Over Mayweather-McGregor 'Streams'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just get an unlocked fire stick with kodi 17.3. 😉

It's insane that they're charging $100 for this circus act.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      those sites are spam probably made by some filipinos trying to earn money from adsense with clickbait

the real stream are hidden and passed along on other sites
      Right!? Theyre suing people that werent even going to stream the fight. Hell, those sites make it harder to find streams!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        Dont report me, bruh. I cant affordit
        I got you my G. My sister made reservations. I'm thinking ill invite a Russian hooker and you.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Dont report me, bruh. I cant affordit
          Oh **** my bro. Nevermind then I wont report this year plus I got people inside the bureau, I will tell them to back away on the 26th. I only did it so Larry couldnt watch anything.

Comment

Lol, way too many stream options for them to catch all of them. Most recently Golden Boy tried to prevent the streams for Canelo-Chavez Jr.

Lol, my friends were still able to stream it. And the same as for that fight it will be done again for the WWE Wrestlemania Event.
            Last edited by True That; 08-15-2017, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Bad news for Larry

Comment

LMAO..Yeahhh good luck with that shhh showtime. And lol at mofo's now recommending Kodi around here..told three people here about that shh and it's caught on like wildfire which is good. Fk ppv. Showtime is acting like this won't also be on periscope, facebook and every other livestreaming platform on the planet.

Comment

These mutha ****as

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                    Oh **** my bro. Nevermind then I wont report this year plus I got people inside the bureau, I will tell them to back away on the 26th. I only did it so Larry couldnt watch anything.
                    Lmao. Man, Larry is phucked. I can see him begging for a stream... talking about : "Man, I got two cheese burgers, I'll suck yo **** for a steam"

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                      I don't think there's a PPV in the history of the world that more merits a free stream, two ******s always bragging about being rich fighting a bullshit fight.

The streams will be glorious that night.

Lmao.........Amen

Comment

Working...
                      X