Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime Start Legal War Over Mayweather-McGregor 'Streams'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah cos no one is paying 100 dol for this circus

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
      Lmao. Man, Larry is phucked. I can see him begging for a stream... talking about : "Man, I got two cheese burgers, I'll suck yo **** for a steam"
      LMFAO Taino hey bro. He is gonna have his head next to the radio again like its 1942 rofl.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
        LMFAO Taino hey bro. He is gonna have his head next to the radio again like its 1942 rofl.
        Lmfao. Phuck Larry all day err day. Green k, bruva. And war Mc Gee! He gonna shock the world!

Comment

Didnt stop me for pac-may definitely not gonna stop me from mac-may.

Comment

No problem, I'm covered

Comment

I saw live streams of the last UFC event on youtube. They can only do so much. A lot of these sites aren't based in the US so this won't stop anyone that really wants to stream it.
              I'm watching at a fight party so I won't be shelling out more than the cost of a couple 12 packs of beer. If I end up not going then I won't be watching. Will just get the confirmation of Jr.'s UD on NSB after its over.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                Good because Im dropping $100 for it and it isnt fair for us that pay.
                So just because your ****** enough to pay for this circus you want everyone else to be ****** like you and pay for this garbage too?

Comment

Good luck with that.

Streaming is still in the wild wild west era & til there is some big business gangster-ism with internet speed implemented so big money sites can pay $ to internet providers for faster internet watching streams will be like walking down a street with a bunch of houses with open doors & whatever you wanna watch on TV in their living room available for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

If ever a fight needed streaming it's this one or as Floyd said should we consider what he said 'you stream your'e taking money from my children'...........enough said !.Go a way silly Floyd and I'm taking over boxing duck egg .Iknow what i'm doing !

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
                      Anybody I see streaming on here will be reported to the fbi by me personally.
                      Lol, Don't forget the apple for teacher

Take a look out of your window and you will see folk being robbed, ****d and murdered left and right. If you feel the need to be self righteous at least do it for something worth while.

Who really gives a **** about Espinoza, Floyd or McG? they don't even live in the real world.

Comment

Working...
                      X