No announcement yet.

Lomachenko and Rigondeaux are doing negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
    It would be amazing to watch for anyone who loves to see boxing in its purist form, if you like a bit of action it wont be for you though I'd love to see it personally.
    Sadly I have heavy doubts of this match up ever happening. But I hope they prove me wrong and make it happen

Comment

Could this be just a front knowing that Rigondeaux would decline any offer? This sounds like the Salido 2 fight is on the bag.

Arum: We tried doe. Rigo wanted more money.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        fight wont happen. rigo never needs to fight another legitimate opponent cause he beat donaire in 2013, his legacy is secured, apparantly. get him in the hall of fame.
        Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Rigo fans be like "Rigo should be the A-side because he beat Donaire 4 years ago!"

Comment

After lomo stops him like he did with walters he will be a small undersized overrated bum. I remember pre walters fight the same goons had walters winning and said who ever wins p4p in the top 10. Now walters is a long lost bum.

Comment

I really hope it gets made but I just don't think Arum would risk it

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
              3;44

Comment

Comment

Oooooooooohhhh shiiiiiiiiit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                    Could this be just a front knowing that Rigondeaux would decline any offer? This sounds like the Salido 2 fight is on the bag.

Arum: We tried doe. Rigo wanted more money.
                    Fuuuck, i hope not...

Comment

Could be that arum lowball Rigondeaux? After all, he was the one that tag the Cuban, as a "boring fighter, after a masterful domination of his future cashcow...

Comment

Working...
                      X