Boxing experts judge conors technique on the heavybag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the experts?

Comment

His sense of distance is non existant. A one-eyed fat dog would have a better sense of distance than mcgregor. You can see it the way his arms are not completely extended when he hits, he cant calculate the distance. If floyd doesnt want to, mcgregor will never connect a single punch on him.

His balance is ****, too. Before changing stances you should be able to master your own stance, and he obviously havent done it yet.

He was gassed in the 3rd round vs the heavy bag. O.o, wtf!!! not even me gassed so fast when I was training.

If floyd wants to, and his hands are not in risk of being broken, this fight is going to be a massacre. If floyd's hands are ok, mcgregor is going to be excuted live on tv.
      Last edited by ray moe; 08-11-2017, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Yup, best shot of Ward's entire career, and it fazed Kovalev for all 15 seconds...
        Man **** all that...im talking about the switching stances and being caught squared up and off balance....Connor is a ko waiting to happen

Comment

He will get stopped early unless Floyd wants to carry him...he is a huge taget and reaches with his punches..this is a damn joke..i was going to buy it.....but HELL NAW

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            He will get stopped early unless Floyd wants to carry him...he is a huge taget and reaches with his punches..this is a damn joke..i was going to buy it.....but HELL NAW
            Man even if you're a huge floyd fan dont suport **** like this because the more people buy it then the more theyll be ok with yhese mismatches. If people stop being **** like this then they will stop.

Comment

remember how Kovalev got hit with that right hand by Ward??? all that damn switching with his hands low and chin in the air
              ot moreso the lazy reaching jab. Ward didnt catch em on the switch caught him slipping with a lazy jab and overall unalertness.

If kovalev would have switched and never thrown that lazy reaching jab ward would have never clocked him/
              Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 08-11-2017, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Honestly...its heavy bag work so I wouldn't even take much from it. I was more so looking at his cardio, which started bad and ended...ok

If he actually tries to switch stances like that against Floyd he's going to be stuck in mud. He's squaring himself up and pawing with a straight left. It's not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Yup, best shot of Ward's entire career, and it fazed Kovalev for all 15 seconds...
                  You are a ******ed human being and you should stop posting....

Comment

Originally posted by ray moe View Post
                    His sense of distance is non existant. A one-eyed fat dog would have a better sense of distance than mcgregor. You can see it the way his arms are not completely extended when he hits, he cant calculate the distance. If floyd doesnt want to, mcgregor will never connect a single punch on him.

His balance is ****, too. Before changing stances you should be able to master your own stance, and he obviously havent done it yet.

He was gassed in the 3rd round vs the heavy bag. O.o, wtf!!! not even me gassed so fast when I was training.

If floyd wants to, and his hands are not in risk of being broken, this fight is going to be a massacre. If floyd's hands are ok, mcgregor is going to be excuted live on tv.
                    I can't believe I'm defending Conor, but what makes him a great MMA striker is his distance. You don't practice distance in a heavy bag round. You practice punching technique and power. It's more of a cardio thing to get your arm strength and cardio up. When the elastic acid fills in your arms and you're gassed it's practice to keep delivering big punches. As fasr as that goes it looked like he was about to fail miserably then he looked a little better.

Comment

Man **** all that...im talking about the switching stances and being caught squared up and off balance....Connor is a ko waiting to happen
                      Floyd doesn't hit hard enough to stop him whenever. I don't care what either of them say. Conor is going to fight cautious at the beginning and so is Floyd. I think Floyd will turn up the pace once he sees Conor tire. I see him landing a couple big check hooks after Conor starts getting desperate.

Comment

Working...
                      X