Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing experts judge conors technique on the heavybag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see a prolonged punishment with all the UFC fanboys watching. Beat the shit out of him for 8 rounds, bruise and bloody him, before the KO. I can also see this ending by disqualification. Hopefully, Floyd's hands are solid.
    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 08-11-2017, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      When fighting a southpaw you don't throw the jab to the body because you can be countered with a right hook. Instead you throw the right hand to the body, which Floyd will do consistently.
      Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
      What if Connors so ******ed it actually throws floyd off a bit?
      That is exactly how he should approach this fight, by being ******ed, random, and unconventional.

It's his only chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        That is exactly how he should approach this fight, by being ******ed, random, and unconventional.

It's his only chance to win.
        He’ll baffle Floyd for the first 30 seconds with his incredibly stupid foot/hand movements than Floyd will adapt and proceed to humiliate him in front of millions of his dumb fans. I’m quite excited.

Comment

This bag work "technique" is just a bluff.

There's no way he is going to fight Floyd like this.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
            He’ll baffle Floyd for the first 30 seconds with his incredibly stupid foot/hand movements than Floyd will adapt and proceed to humiliate him in front of millions of his dumb fans. I’m quite excited.
            Previous opponents always made mistakes of trying to box with Floyd but going full ****** like Maidana is the way to go.

Comment

I just keep lol'ing everytime I see this guys "boxing".

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                From what i see he never uses a speed bag. Never uses a double end bag at all. Its mostly just bag work and sparring.

What flaws in technique do some of you see? Im not going to lay has some flashy combos and decent speed but he always leaves his chin in the air and keeps his right hand too low when throwing the left. Seriously suspectable to a left hand counter. I even watched some breakdowns on his fights this has been on ongoing issue for years with him.
                Where to start... This guys dead meat

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  remember how Kovalev got hit with that right hand by Ward??? all that damn switching with his hands low and chin in the air
                  Sure the nut punches had no effect doe.....

Comment

he looks sloppy as hell in his sparring clip with paulie. he was throwing arm punches, probably so he didnt gas and his coordination is so off. paulie wasnt throwing anything back even though he was wide open. floyd will block all that chit on the inside and use his elbows to move conors arms out of the way and rip him to the body on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Butthurt remedy:

Is that some kind of hemorrhoid treatment?

Comment

Working...
                      X