Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo wants more money to fight Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mickey and Rigo are two fighters who can't seem to move on.
    They left their daddy Arum with firm resolve.
    Now they keep coming back and begging for some inheritance or something.
    Gamboa and Chavez Jr have moved on.
    Not these two guys Rigo and Mickey. Then they cry when they don't get their way.
    Rigo vs Davis would have been an easier fight to make.
    But for some reason he loves bugging his daddy Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
      They should give him the 750k if that was what they were offering Salido. But I guess for Loma at least Salido was the more significant fight for the history books as he would have avenged his loss.

Now Arum doesn't seem to have the judges in his pocket like Oscar does, so any money there is some fear from Arum that if this was a tight fight, they'd give it to Rigo.

It just all sucks.......

Make it happen.

But if you read NSB and TMT crew, Loma is a eurobum that can't sell 5000 seats, and Rigo sure as f1ck can't sell half that in Miami of all places........so these two are **** out of luck.

Keep building Loma up for potential PPV matchups or put him in a risky fight?

I want the fight, but it just doesn't look like it will happen. Not because of Loma or Rigo, but because of Arum and Roc Nation.

Listen, if Roc Nation was super confident, they'd take any money beat Loma and at least get a few more fights out of Rigo because mans would have to fight him at that point, absolutely. But they wont, and if Rigo doesn't fight Loma what is there left of his career? He hasn't fought anyone....even last few scrubs Loma fought are better than the bums Rigo fought.

And if they took little money (500k) what excuse would Arum have? None.

Rigo does deserve 750k but Arum wont give it, so take 500k and potentially get a fresh start on your career.

Besides I'm sure Loma would offer his (beat me and I'll give you money off my purse).
      how does he deserve it??? he fights on undercards. why would yo pay an undercard fighter the same as a main event headliner like salido. makes no sense. why would you burn money? to prove some pathetic fanboys on the internet something? these same fanboys will just say loma picked on a fighter 2 weight classes smaller than him if he wins(see ggg-brook) so there is no point trying to please them. if rigo wants to fight for what he is worth and there are no other good fights at 130 then make him an offer and when he rejects it move on. no time for delusional people and their fanboys

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        ''I want 50/50...'' - Kovalev (to Stevenson)

beats Gramps Bhop and thinks he has more selling power than Kovalev which would be staged in Canada..
        Aducknis is the biggest ducker in the division and it's clear he's happy fighting nothing but bums for the rest of his career

he's just like the paper chump in your avatar. Stevenson is the LHW Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          how does he deserve it??? he fights on undercards. why would yo pay an undercard fighter the same as a main event headliner like salido. makes no sense. why would you burn money? to prove some pathetic fanboys on the internet something? these same fanboys will just say loma picked on a fighter 2 weight classes smaller than him if he wins(see ggg-brook) so there is no point trying to please them. if rigo wants to fight for what he is worth and there are no other good fights at 130 then make him an offer and when he rejects it move on. no time for delusional people and their fanboys
          Yeah. Same fanboys who stream fights for free.
          Can't even depend on them buying tickets or something.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
            Yeah. Same fanboys who stream fights for free.
            Can't even depend on them buying tickets or something.
            people on here seem to love rigo.........why have his last 4 fights been on undercards if hes so loved? why isnt he headlining these huge cards on hbo like salido? why snt he in fight of the years like salido? they live in their "slick fighter" bubble where they thnk the entire world knows this little old midget boxer

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Ok, so my argument would be, what does a rematch and win vs Salido do at the point for his legacy? They are offering him 750k. Both fighters should be equally as valuable for one reason or another.
              I never said one was less valuable than the other. Salido just offers a chance at redemption for a loss he shouldnt have. Whereas rigo is a good name to have on the resume but isnt exactly going to make or break his career

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                Aducknis is the biggest ducker in the division and it's clear he's happy fighting nothing but bums for the rest of his career

he's just like the paper chump in your avatar. Stevenson is the LHW Wilder
                lol. Ward krushed Kovalev that Russian gassed out like a loser

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  people on here seem to love rigo.........why have his last 4 fights been on undercards if hes so loved? why isnt he headlining these huge cards on hbo like salido? why snt he in fight of the years like salido? they live in their "slick fighter" bubble where they thnk the entire world knows this little old midget boxer
                  He also gets a pass for fighting construction workers for the last couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Look, another racist poster on NSB...yay!
                    He beats everybody else at 130 though and I think he beats Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      Don't even know why money is an issue in this fight when he is backed by the wealthiest promoter of them all, which is Roc nation.
                      Is this guy making an excuse when there is none?
                      This. I'm the biggest Rigo fan, but I don't understand how money is such an issue. What's a few hundred grand more for Rock nation to make such a big fight? Something isn't right here.

I wonder what Rigo's number is... I'm guess it's for a little over a million.. which even though that might seem high... It's nothing compared to what Roc nation just dumped on Ward... and Rigo-Loma on free ESPN will probably do some pretty good numbers...

Comment

Working...
                      X