Rigo wants more money to fight Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
    Love how a mini debate on lynching is goin on here LMAO
    Love how Prince Nas was promoting "Allahu Akbar" in Vegas to only get his ass handed and out-boxed by Barrera!! The context "making black people look bad" is like saying "Prince Nas made Muslims look bad."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      Love how Prince Nas was promoting "Allahu Akbar" in Vegas to only get his ass handed and out-boxed by Barrera!! The context "making black people look bad" is like saying "Prince Nas made Muslims look bad."
      Damm what was that savage **** the commentator said that night i forget exactly, something like i bet allah knows how to spell barrera. LoL!

Comment

• Originally posted by GodLike View Post
        Damm what was that savage **** the commentator said that night i forget exactly, something like i bet allah knows how to spell barrera. LoL!
        Yep, and Foreman nearly knocked off Lampley's head off his shoulders live on air. Lampley is a ****. Foreman and Prince for life. Also, you're bald.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          His ass handed implies he was knocked down or knocked out. He lost on points. Barrera had to fight a boring non-aggressive style to beat Hamed, not the wars he got into with Morales.

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
            His ass handed implies he was knocked down or knocked out. He lost on points. Barrera had to fight a boring non-aggressive style to beat Hamed, not the wars he got into with Morales.

You should watch the Nas vs Barrera bout. Barrera stayed in the pocket and boxed. You said Barrera won on points, yet u didn't mention that Barrera was able to slip and dodge various haymakers by Nas, yet you call Barrera the "boring" one. Lol. Barrera vs Morales is independent from the Nas fight.

Haven't you heard the saying, "styles make fights!"

Comment

Working...
            X