No announcement yet.

Rigo wants more money to fight Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigo wants more money to fight Loma

He wants something close to what he made for the Nonito fight. Which was 750k his biggest payday.

I dont know if this is true but i seen someone post rumors he might be getting offered something less then the Walters fight(which i called was gonna be the offer in the beginning because i seen Egis post what other 130lb fighter make and the market price in the 130 division.)

Don't even know why people don't get it.
    Anyone can tweet and mention any fighter's name.
    Then price yourself out when they call your bluff.
    What's so complicated about that?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
      Don't even know why people don't get it.
      Anyone can tweet and mention any fighter's name.
      Then price yourself out when they call your bluff.
      What's so complicated about that?
      actually Rigondeaux is tweeting publicly from what you just read that their offer is lower than the Undefeated and former Lineal Champ, Salidoe!!

750k, Rigo says ''now we talking!'' ESPN probably throwing 425k

Comment

750k should not be an issue..seriously

Comment

Pay his little crybaby ass so he can beat up Loma already...

Comment

Don't even know why money is an issue in this fight when he is backed by the wealthiest promoter of them all, which is Roc nation.
            Is this guy making an excuse when there is none?

Comment

Yeah. Of course. Loma is a high risk fight for him, why should he fight for **** money? He deserves a good pay check for a fight like that.

Comment

Can anyone in the media ask Yormark what the Cuban is harping about?
                This is so confusing to a lot of people considering Roc nation has paid its fighters coming from Roc's pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  Can anyone in the media ask Yormark what the Cuban is harping about?
                  This is so confusing to a lot of people considering Roc nation has paid its fighters coming from Roc's pockets.
                  They dont even pay Rigo when there the lead promoter, im guessing there not gonna offer nothing since there not the lead promoter. To busy wasting there company away overpaying Ward.

Comment

Arum always underplays guys who fight his fighters. He even under pays guys in his stable of fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X