Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara vs Terrell Gausha in October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance they're canceling this fight in favor of Lara vs Andrade?
    Which network crazy enough to cover this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      Any chance they're canceling this fight in favor of Lara vs Andrade?
      Which network crazy enough to cover this fight?
      That fight wont even go into negotiation stages until sometime in September. Gausha fight is already ago just not announced yet. Probably this week or after May-Mac fiasco is over.

Comment

Man I miss the Lara that kicked the crap out of Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
          Man I miss the Lara that kicked the crap out of Williams.
          That never happened

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            That never happened
            The judges that robbed Erislandy Lara in that fight were suspended.

Comment

He just fought Foreman and now this. Does this mean he ducked Andrade?

So what else can we expect from the remaining inactive Haymon fighters?

Lara vs Gausha
              Swift vs ???
              Peterson vs ???
              Stevenson vs ???
              Thurman vs ???
              Porter vs ???
              Berto vs ???
              Williams vs ???
              Quillin vs ???
              Degale vs ???
              Jacobs vs ???
              Andrade vs ???
              Charlo 2 vs ???
              Algieri vs ???
              Khan vs ???
              Like how you used swift for hurd instead of Danny. But he's fighting next month, porter fights next week and Williams (I assume j rock) fought last month but I get your point

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                That fight wont even go into negotiation stages until sometime in September. Gausha fight is already ago just not announced yet. Probably this week or after May-Mac fiasco is over.
                That's the mind-boggling part. As if there's not enough blame to go around. This stupid sanctioning body added itself to the equation. They just gave Lara excuse to find somebody else. Is there even any meaning about the this particular date? Why September and not a week or two after the Culcay fight?

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                  Like how you used swift for hurd instead of Danny. But he's fighting next month, porter fights next week and Williams (I assume j rock) fought last month but I get your point
                  Swift and Hurd don't go together. When people say Swift, they meant Garcia. Don't know why you think Hurd belongs in this category. He better stay away from these vultures in his division. Lara wanted him badly.

Comment

Boogeyman doe.

It's a shame though. I championed Lara back in the day, i was a fan. But his career has been so static since the Canelo fight.

Comment

Swift and Hurd don't go together. When people say Swift, they meant Garcia. Don't know why you think Hurd belongs in this category. He better stay away from these vultures in his division. Lara wanted him badly.
                      Well he said Garcia later and Mikey isn't a pb fighter. Hurd is which is what the post was about. Simple. I'm sure the new champ is the most wanted but Lara spouting bs over twitter has not been the most reliable source of a potential fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X