Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara vs Terrell Gausha in October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't mind if he's on undercards.
    But he's been headlining meaningless fights.
    That's what I don't get.

Comment

lara beat canelo imo. great boxer. easy win for him

Comment

Would be a damn joke of a fight. Gausha is nowhere near world level, I wouldn't pick him to beat any of the last 5 chumps Lara has fought. Really embarrassing string of opponents for Lara

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          'much anticipated'? really?
          I have no idea WTF Gausha even is, but credit to him. He took a fight your love interest (g string) absolutely wouldn't even consider.

Comment

That is a AWFUL MATCH UP! Very Awful Stylistically! I hope this is not true if it is that fight belongs on FS1!

WBA need to either Order him to fight Andrade or the #1 Contender Brian Castano!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              According the the "Morning Punch-In" WBA and IBO Jr Welterweight Champ Lara will be making his much anticipated return to the ring as he faces Terrell Gausha.
              by whom???

Comment

Ishe Smith, Delvin Rodriguez, Vanes Martisoryan, Jan Zaveck, Yuri Foreman, and Terrell Gausha....

If any other perceived top fighter in the world faced 6 opponents of this caliber in a row, they'd be ripped to shreds.

Lara gets more passes for fighting bums than any other fighter. He should be fighting Andrade next. He wants to fight opponents like this to stay busy and then call out big named guys asking for a money fight. Then whines when he doesn't get a big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  That is a AWFUL MATCH UP! Very Awful Stylistically! I hope this is not true if it is that fight belongs on FS1!

WBA need to either Order him to fight Andrade or the #1 Contender Brian Castano!
                  i want this fight to happen, totally believe in brian skills to overcome lara.

Comment

Is that like some kind of shisha that people smoke?

Comment

Who the **** is that

Comment

Working...
                      X