No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara vs Terrell Gausha in October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erislandy Lara vs Terrell Gausha in October

According the the "Morning Punch-In" WBA and IBO Jr Welterweight Champ Lara will be making his much anticipated return to the ring as he faces Terrell Gausha.

Ooooooooooh!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      According the the "Morning Punch-In" WBA and IBO Jr Welterweight Champ Lara will be making his much anticipated return to the ring as he faces Terrell Gausha.
      I don't like this fight. Lara hasn't been involved in major fight in over 3 years. Gausha needs atleast 2 more fights against B level guys to be ready for this.

Style wise this will be a stinker.

Comment

Who? "But GGG duckin him doe."

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          I don't like this fight. Lara hasn't been involved in major fight in over 3 years. Gausha needs atleast 2 more fights against B level guys to be ready for this.

Style wise this will be a stinker.
          really? you sound like a hater

He just fought a crippled rabbi and before that he fought superstar jan zaveck a 41 year old Slovenian doorman.

Comment

Ishe Smith, Delvin Rodriguez, Jan Zaveck, Vanes Martirosyan, Yuri Foreman and now Terrell Gausha. The dude has an easier path to 1 mio+ purses than Berto lol. Is he ever going to be in a high profile fight again?

Comment

Gausha is horrible. Lara wins.

Comment

'much anticipated'? really?

Comment

Wake me up when Lara is over.

Comment

Wut in the f#ck.

As a big Lara fan the worst thing thats happened to Lara's career as a fan is his PBC stint. The Canelo fight that I felt he shoulda got the nod in. The Paul Williams fight where he was straight robbed. Nothing compared to the stupid meaningless fights he's had with PBC. Love PBC, hate what they've done with Lara.

Although I imagine Lara is cool with whatever cuz fighting guys for 1M+ that have virtually no chance in the world works for him, but sadly for me as a fan I don't get a cut of that 1M so I'm just disappointed I've not seen Lara excel vs the caliber of guys I'd love to see him excel against.

Comment

Working...
                    X