Floyd's veins are popping out lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    Pics or gtfo......no ****
    I rather not man, I don't like being acused of masking my PED usage. It triggers me.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
        I rather not man, I don't like being acused of masking my PED usage. It triggers me.
        Thsts it, I letting everybody know ur putting PEDs in your d1ck

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
          LOL Phelps needed the carbs for swimming.

LMFAO at comparing that to boxing rofl. What a dope.
          Yea cuz Floyd doesn't need calories and carbs to go run 10 miles? He doesn't need calories and carbs to spar 12 rounds with no breaks and multiple sparring partners? Average male recommended caloric intake is 2000 per day. If he's training multiple times a day he's gonna need 3-4 times that. That's why he eats McDonald's. For the same reason Michael phelps eat pizzas...TO REPLENISH BURNED CALORIES AND TO PROVIDE ENERGY FOR TRAINING... "rofl comparing that to boxing" wtf are you taking about? My point was Floyd Mayweather and Michael Phelps, both top athletes, eat a tremendous amount of food compared to the average person because they both train like crazy. Explain to me how that's inaccurate or untrue...

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Im not worried about the veins but wtf this is the most muscular and lean Floyd has been above 150 his Traps are bulging and he is 40, those Nipples are SUSPECT those are ped GYNO nips wtf happened to this nipples they are puffy and pointy he never had gyno before.

Floyd has USADA and NSAC in his pocket so it doesnt matter, dude will get a pass because he brings money any other fighter who violated the IV exemption rule would ahve been punished. Floyd got caught red handed and USADA gave him a pass and a retroactive TUE, NSAC was pissed at first and then after a weak didnt punish him.

Floyd is a projection guy and deflector whatever he does he accuses someone else, he said Pacquiao was wearing Lifts, yet he was the one wearing lifts, said Pacquiao was on PEDs yet its highly likely he is the one taking Adderall and something anti aging, not Manny.

Simple tactics of the devious deflector.
            Yeah they are, those nipples are ****-erectus lmao

Protruding like it's fuvkn' horny hahaha!

Comment

Do you ever post about anything other THAN Floyd? No seriously

Comment

You obviously have never worked out a day in your life to think veins showing means you're on the juice

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
                  Is there anyone on here willing to make an argument that is a completely natural look for a 41 year old?

Anyone?
                  Vladimir Klitschko.

Comment

There are some seriously stupid people on here. I'm 6' 2" 140 pounds, one of the skinniest people you'd ever meet, I've never worked out a day in my life and my veins pop out way more than Floyd's.

I love how the one guy's evidence is that he doesn't see any 40 year old's like Floyd in his gym.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      You obviously have never worked out a day in your life to think veins showing means you're on the juice
                      Sure, no weird circle formation near the right popped veins close to Floyd's biceps. There just decorations hahaha!

Defend Floyd at all cost!! He is the cleanest athlete ever!

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-21-2017, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X