Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's veins are popping out lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol this guy is the most dedicated troll on here. All his threads are either of his obsession with Floyd or licking Pacquiaos taint.

My forearms and c*ck are more vascular than Floyd I must be injecting IVs too

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
      Is there anyone on here willing to make an argument that is a completely natural look for a 41 year old?

Anyone?
      For Floyd, maybe. Outside of seemingly carrying a bit more mass in his chest/upper body, can you honestly say that he looks all that much different from when he was set to fight Andre Berto?

Floyd's been fighting at the world level since 1997/1998. You can follow the man's physique from the ODLH fight on (with Floyd basically just off of his utter peak, the Oscar fight gives you a point to gauge Maywather from at his upper weight reaches) and see that Floyd's been the same Floyd.

Nice try, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        LOL you can tell Spoon is a fat out of shape moron in real life. Any man who has worked out consistently over an extended period of time would know that your veins will start to pop once your body fat has reached a certain low. Being ripped and having your veins showing does not automatically mean steroid usage.
        Sure, Floyd is clean those circle marks in his veins are just decoration.

Floyd is a clean dude hahaha!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-21-2017, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Oh my...

look at those veins in both left and right arm below the biceps of Floyd. It's huge like a canal for all that IVs and whatever he wants to down stream it with.

All the years of injecting caused those veins to pop out lmao

Definitely on to something in 'years'

Especially the one in the right. You can see the 2 circular marks of someone injecting needles in the veins. Drug addicts have the same popped veins with tell tale signs of injection in their veins.

Floyd is clean yo! hahaha!

Im not worried about the veins but wtf this is the most muscular and lean Floyd has been above 150 his Traps are bulging and he is 40, those Nipples are SUSPECT those are ped GYNO nips wtf happened to this nipples they are puffy and pointy he never had gyno before.

Floyd has USADA and NSAC in his pocket so it doesnt matter, dude will get a pass because he brings money any other fighter who violated the IV exemption rule would ahve been punished. Floyd got caught red handed and USADA gave him a pass and a retroactive TUE, NSAC was pissed at first and then after a weak didnt punish him.

Floyd is a projection guy and deflector whatever he does he accuses someone else, he said Pacquiao was wearing Lifts, yet he was the one wearing lifts, said Pacquiao was on PEDs yet its highly likely he is the one taking Adderall and something anti aging, not Manny.

Simple tactics of the devious deflector.
          Last edited by hectari; 08-07-2017, 12:06 PM.

Comment

A guy who famously eats cheeseburgers, pizza, and junk food when not training and he looks like that at 41 but he's not on anything? Funny, I see other 40 year olds in the gym with me who trained their entire life and don't look close to that.

If what you say is true, then why the IV the night before the Manny bout?
            Lmao you must know nothing about nutrition and boxing, Michael phelps use to eat MULTIPLE large pizzas a day while training for the Olympics. When you spend hours and hours in the gym your burning THOUSANDS of calories, he needs to replace them. Smh casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              For Floyd, maybe. Outside of seemingly carrying a bit more mass in his chest/upper body, can you honestly say that he looks all that much different from when he was set to fight Andre Berto?

Floyd's been fighting at the world level since 1997/1998. You can follow the man's physique from the ODLH fight on (with Floyd basically just off of his utter peak, the Oscar fight gives you a point to gauge Maywather from at his upper weight reaches) and see that Floyd's been the same Floyd.

Nice try, though.
              Apparently, you don't understand. You're not supposed to look as good at 41 as you did when you were 37 unless you're doing something that's not natural. That's not how the human body works.

He was what, 30 years old when he fought Oscar? He doesn't look too far off from that time until now. How is that possible by just going to the gym and going through a regular routine?

If it were that simple, why doesn't it happen for everyone? Point is, I think it's clear beyond a reasonable doubt he's on something and I made a logical case as to why.

Nice try though.
              Last edited by PhillyPhlash; 08-07-2017, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
                Lmao you must know nothing about nutrition and boxing, Michael phelps use to eat MULTIPLE large pizzas a day while training for the Olympics. When you spend hours and hours in the gym your burning THOUSANDS of calories, he needs to replace them. Smh casuals.
                LOL Phelps needed the carbs for swimming.

LMFAO at comparing that to boxing rofl. What a dope.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                  Lol this guy is the most dedicated troll on here. All his threads are either of his obsession with Floyd or licking Pacquiaos taint.

My forearms and c*ck are more vascular than Floyd I must be injecting IVs too
                  Pics or gtfo......no ****

Comment

Apparently, you don't understand. You're not supposed to look as good at 41 as you did when you were 37 unless you're doing something that's not natural. That's not how the human body works.

He was what, 30 years old when he fought Oscar? He doesn't look too far off from that time until now. How is that possible by just going to the gym and going through a regular routine?

If it were that simple, why doesn't it happen for everyone? Point is, I think it's clear beyond a resonable doubt he's on something and I made a logocal case as to why.

Nice try though.
                    Younger pic at the right. Older pic at the left. Stranger things happen in life, but this can be one of those stranger things..

Less testosterone @ 40 = chizzled for Froid Roid haha

#@40

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-07-2017, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Imagine what condition spoon must be in if a bit of vascularity is unusual for him. He's either a weak skinny little dude or a big fat fuck.

Comment

Working...
                      X