Floyd's veins are popping out lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Are you serious?

The supposed best in boxing losing to a novice with zero professional fights.

That's like a white belter winning over a 7 dan black belter. That is a 100 % certified embarrassment to the highest degree if ever that happens.

If floyd dances and wins a 12 round marathon fest, and Conor comes out looking fresh as a daisy. That again is a certified fuvk up.
    I doubt Mayweather will lose. But if he does, I won't shed a tear & boxing will be fine. Trust me.

Comment

You are looking at the wrong place doll.

That's not where the needles are inserted.

Here is some clue.

You see the 3 circular marks. Those are signs of vein abuse.

Unless a steroid is of the oral type, it is injected... in the thick muscle area of the buttocks. Not in the arm, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
        I doubt Mayweather will lose. But if he does, I won't shed a tear & boxing will be fine. Trust me.
        If Floyd loses?

Boxing will recover, but Floyd won't. Trust me on that. So let's hope he wins.

Comment

Unless a steroid is of the oral type, it is injected... in the thick muscle area of the buttocks. Not in the arm, bro.
          IVs bro.

And yes steroids is stuck in the buttocks. But IVs you know where they are placed. They are used for different medical use, even masking peds.

and

EPO

It's all about the stamina.

You know Lance Armstrong?

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-21-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

If Floyd loses?

Boxing will recover, but Floyd won't. Trust me on that. So let's hope he wins.
            Fuck Floyd! He's going to laugh all the way to the bank either way. Trying to get his 50th win against an MMA fighter is a disgrace to boxing & if he loses, it serves him right.

Comment

IVs bro.

And yes steroids is stuck in the buttocks. But IVs you know where they are placed. They are used for different medical use, even masking peds.

and

EPO

It's all about the stamina.

You know Lance Armstrong?

I know about the IV debacle. The mere presence of IV use isn't proof of steroid use as you imply.

Comment

Fuck Floyd! He's going to laugh all the way to the bank either way. Trying to get his 50th win against an MMA fighter is a disgrace to boxing & if he loses, it serves him right.
                Yeah fuvk him! That conman is putting us boxing fans hostage to this circus show. If he loses, that will be a huge black eye to boxing! I know boxing will recover, but that's got to hurt the ego of our beloved sport.

He better win, but yes fuvk him!

Comment

I know about the IV debacle. The mere presence of IV use isn't proof of steroid use as you imply.
                  Didn't you see the roid nipples?

The IV use is not the end all be all, but it's a sign..

How about a 40 year old Floyd with less testosterone than when he was 30, all of a sudden in 4 weeks time looks like a body builder?

remember an athlete should have more testosterone at 30 than in 40 and yet, Floyd looks like he has more testosterone @ 40 than when he was 30.

Still no?

Best of all, Floyd started training looking out of shape

in 4 weeks times. Magic..

I am off course, just making an intelligent assumption. Just an assumption. Nothing more. Floyd never got caught remember?
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 08-21-2017, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Didn't you see the roid nipples?

The IV use is not the end all be all, but it's a sign..

How about a 40 year old Floyd with less testosterone when he was 30, all of a sudden in 4 weeks time looks like a body builder?

remember an athlete should have more testosterone at 30 than in 40 and yet, Floyd looks like he has more testosterone @ 40 than when he was 30.

Still no?

Best of all, Floyd started looking out of shape

in 4 weeks times. Magic..

I am off course, just making an intelligent assumption. Just an assumption. Nothing more. Floyd never got caught remember?
                    It is a remarkable transformation & I'm sure the little bastard is dirty. I'll let boxing take the little hit just to see him lose, since he wants to keep "fighting". Admit it, you'd be happy if he gets his ass handed to him, despite the shit that MMA fighters will talk. As I said before, If Floyd loses and MMA fighters get bold, let them try boxing. They'll get beat back to MMA quickly by boxing's best prime fighters.

Comment

• Pacquiao said saltwater magically cured him so now the tards think saline is a miracle drug

Comment

Working...
                      X