Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's veins are popping out lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ain't no Floyd fanboy either I don't like him If anything, I can tell you that he 100% doesn't need any performance enhancing drugs to beat f**king Conor McGregor!
    It will be a boring 12 round decision or Floyd could possibly chip away at Conor and work him down for a TKO stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Oh thank you for correcting Mr. English teacher. I guess you realized what I actually thought hahaha!!

Now to the nitty gritty.

To end all debates. Who is the leech around here we have this to dissect:

Let's see how you interpret this below, sorry for the misspelling and wrong grammar Mr English teacher, now that we got that out, that I'm no English teacher such as you. What do you mean by you being a troll? Are you a troll? Pls explain?

I leave you with your quote: "So you thought you won something because I said I wasn't going to keep feeding the troll?"

"I've trolled you the whole weekend. "

So to dissect what you've just said. You kept feeding the troll ( who is the troll?) and you were trolling the troll which only legitimizes that you very well know you are also a troll, but hate feeding trolls lmao

So that means you are a troll based on your comment since you trolled? Am I right?

Dumbest post ever! Hahahahahaha

A troll that don't want to feed the troll, but still to this day talking to his perceived troll nemesis hahahahahaha

# not acknowledging that I'm a troll but you perceive me to be and yet you still troll me you biatch loving cvnt hahahaha

# you should throw your college diploma in a tar pit. That's where it belongs lolololol

You tired of getting kicked around this thread? Think you need to go back into your Global BoxingScene hole.

Try cutting your wrists with something sharper than butter next time

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
        Man, you are on fire today An observation of this type was always going get them foaming over their qwerty's
        The Mark of the Beast bwahahahaha!!

Definition of delusion. Read below.

He's the guy who can't read, but is a certified tin foil English teacher of NSB.

Drum roll!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        [CENTER][IMG]

You tired of getting kicked around this thread? Think you need to go back into your Global BoxingScene hole.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 08-21-2017, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KKKonorMcGregor View Post
          I ain't no Floyd fanboy either I don't like him If anything, I can tell you that he 100% doesn't need any performance enhancing drugs to beat f**king Conor McGregor!
          It will be a boring 12 round decision or Floyd could possibly chip away at Conor and work him down for a TKO stoppage.
          Well I do think he's the type of guy who doesn't want to leave any stone unturned. Floyd will. He needs to, He needs to make sure he wins. The boxing world is riding on his shoulders. If he fuvks it up and loses, it will be an embarrassment to the world of boxing. So to me, I say to Floyd: Take all the PEDs you need Floyd! The boxing world is riding on your back, Don't fuvk it up Floyd

Comment

All my butt hurt Fl0mos are all in here.

How many times have I hurt your feelings hahahaha!!

#represent the Fl0mo clan boyzzz!!

but this time...

# We are all on this together now. Floyd whether you are on PEDS or not I support you Floyd. Just as your fellow Fl0mo fan boys are too. We need you to win Floyd!! Boxing is fuvked if you lose!! Win Floyd! Win!! Use PEDs. It's fine!! Just win Floyd!! Win for your Fl0mo fans, your boxing fans, and for the boxing community! Not just win. Win big for us Floyd!!
            I don't think if Mayweather loses that it will hurt boxing much. He's old and has been inactive for 2 years. He's already been saying that his body doesn't respond as it once did due to his age. If he loses, people will just say that he got old & got beat by a young champion MMA fighter. I think he may outbox McGregor, but if he gets his ass beat, IDGAF. I'll laugh my ass off, because "Money" shouldn't have staged this circus fight in the first place. It won't ruin boxing, because those MMA fighters who are stupid enough to think they can cross over and beat the young boxing champions, are in for a rude awakening. After the first 2 or 3 get their asses handed to them, the rest will stick to what they know & leave boxing alone.

Comment

Well I do think he's the type of guy who doesn't want to leave any stone unturned. Floyd will. He needs to, He needs to make sure he wins. The boxing world is riding on his shoulders. If he fuvks it up and loses, it will be an embarrassment to the world of boxing. So to me, I say to Floyd: Take all the PEDs you need Floyd! The boxing world is riding on your back, Don't fuvk it up Floyd
              As I said yesterday, there is nothing stopping Conor from going down after 1 punch and taking the money. That would clown boxing in the worst possible way.

Comment

• Enough with all this. I just wanna see how fat spoon is lol

Oh ****, look at the veins on Lomachenko down there, he is on roids too

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  I don't think if Mayweather loses that it will hurt boxing much. He's old and has been inactive for 2 years. He's already been saying that his body doesn't respond as it once did due to his age. If he loses, people will just say that he got old & got beat by a young champion MMA fighter. I think he may outbox McGregor, but if he gets his ass beat, IDGAF. I'll laugh my ass off, because "Money" shouldn't have staged this circus fight in the first place. It won't ruin boxing, because those MMA fighters who are stupid enough to think they can cross over and beat the young boxing champions, are in for a rude awakening. After the first 2 or 3 get their asses handed to them, the rest will stick to what they know & leave boxing alone.
                  Are you serious?

The supposed best in boxing losing to a novice with zero professional fights.

That's like a white belter winning over a 7 dan black belter. That is a 100 % certified embarrassment to the highest degree if ever that happens.

If floyd dances and wins a 12 round marathon fest, and Conor comes out looking fresh as a daisy. That again is a certified fuvk up.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                    Enough with all this. I just wanna see how fat spoon is lol

Oh ****, look at the veins on Lomachenko down there, he is on roids too
                    You are looking at the wrong place doll.

That's not where the needles are inserted.

Here is some clue.

You see the 3 circular marks. Those are signs of vein abuse.

Comment

You are looking at the wrong place doll.

That's not where the needles are inserted.

Here is some clue.

You see the 3 circular marks. Those are signs of vein abuse.

Where do you think USADA insert the needles to get blood samples?

Comment

Working...
                      X