Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoon's "arguments" cut like butter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      The truth I was speaking off, is cutting through as if it was butter. Simple, concise. Perfect.

THE TRUTH IS CUTTING THROUGH AS IF IT WAS BUTTER????

What the **** does butter cut through, you moron!!!!!????

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. DUDEEEE.. SHUT THE **** UP AND GET YOUR ASS BACK ON THE SHORT BUS. STOP ****ING EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!!!!

Comment

Oh my...

look at those veins in both left and right arm below the biceps of Floyd. It's huge like a canal for all that IVs and whatever he wants to down stream it with.

All the years of injecting caused those veins to pop out and leave a mark lmao

Definitely on to something in 'years'

Especially the one in the right. You can see the 2 circular marks of someone injecting needles in the veins. Drug addicts have the same popped veins with tell tale signs of injecting into their veins.

Floyd is clean yo! hahaha!

# @40

3 MARK CIRCLES FROM NEEDLE PUNCTURE

pg[/IMG]
        Anybody can get Gyno, plus he gets blood tested
        You will see in the weighin he probably won't be that big, If he comes in at 160-170 at fight night then you might have a point.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          man, the green k that this one is worth!!! Pure gold!
          Awwwww the 2 girls hugging each other. That's so sweet.

My 2 favorite Fl0mo that I've bashed over and over and can't get enough of me. Needs some much needed TLC after being fuvked by the Spoonster. So sweet. Genuine Love.

I can care less.. But seeing a fallen comrade comfort another fallen is just simply...

PRICELESS

Green K

# Pure Gold?

Where did you get that?

ME again. Homes. Jeez!! Have some originality. You can imitate but you can't replicate Fanboy.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 08-21-2017, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• OP is ret@rd

Comment

• And anus taster

Comment

• All my butt hurt Fl0mos are all in here.

How many times have I hurt your feelings hahahaha!!

#represent the Fl0mo clan boyzzz!!

but this time...

# We are all on this together now. Floyd whether you are on PEDS or not I support you Floyd. Just as your fellow Fl0mo fan boys are too. We need you to win Floyd!! Boxing is fuvked if you lose!! Win Floyd! Win!! Use PEDs. It's fine!! Just win Floyd!! Win for your Fl0mo fans, your boxing fans, and for the boxing community! Not just win. Win big for us Floyd!!

Comment

I can care less..

Actually, it's "I couldn't care less."

Don't try to understand that one. You're gonna hurt yourself!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Actually, it's "I couldn't care less."

Don't try to understand that one. You're gonna hurt yourself!!!!
                    Oh thank you for correcting Mr. English teacher. I guess you realized what I actually thought hahaha!!

Now to the nitty gritty.

To end all debates. Who is the leech around here we have this to dissect:

Let's see how you interpret this below, sorry for the misspelling and wrong grammar Mr English teacher, now that we got that out, that I'm no English teacher such as you. What do you mean by you being a troll? Are you a troll? Pls explain?

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    So you thought you won something because I said I wasn't going to keep feeding the troll?

I've trolled you the whole weekend. You should feel lucky, since it is monsoon season here and I didn't have much better to do. This whole weekend

I leave you with your quote: "So you thought you won something because I said I wasn't going to keep feeding the troll?"

"I've trolled you the whole weekend. "

So to dissect what you've just said. You kept feeding the troll ( who is the troll?) and you were trolling the troll which only legitimizes that you very well know you are also a troll, but hate feeding trolls lmao

So that means you are a troll based on your comment since you trolled? Am I right?

Dumbest post ever! Hahahahahaha

A troll that don't want to feed the troll, but still to this day talking to his perceived troll nemesis hahahahahaha

# not acknowledging that I'm a troll but you perceive me to be and yet you still troll me you biatch loving cvnt hahahaha

# you should throw your college diploma in a tar pit. That's where it belongs lolololol

Comment

Younger pic at the right. Older pic at the left. Stranger things happen in life, but this can be one of those stranger things..

Less testosterone @ 40 = chizzled for Froid Roid haha

#@40

Man, you are on fire today An observation of this type was always going get them foaming over their qwerty's

Comment

Working...
                      X