No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn Responds To Deontay Wilder's Call Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    No clue how its relevant to the issue at hand. Sometimes you fight good opponents by choice, sometimes you actually get a good opponent via a worthwhile mandatory fight.

And idk how you can blame Wilder for what the WBC did. Fair enough if you disagree with how it was handled with the substance, but that sh^t ain't have nothing to do with Wilder.
    uh o.k...lol...you should re read your post again....i'll leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      So AJ isn't a top opponent? He's been calling him out since he beat Martin. He sat right on the Showtime set and called him out after the fight. But I forgot it's Wilder's fault Hearn won't make the fight.
      I can call people out. You gotta actually fight them. And if the first guy you wanna fight you go to the 2nd guy or the third guy. You don't take the Adonis Stevenson route thats for sure.

But sh^t man I understand. If I was being offered 7 digits to fight bs guys I'd scoop it up too. I think most people would. Deontay isn't reallllllllly a fighter. He's a guy who can fight thats parlaying this fighting into a successful life. I suspect Deontay would Charles Martin it for a year or two if he were to fight someone for a big payday & lose or hell maybe even win. And that might seen like a negative thing to say about him, but I think its fine & 100% understandable. This isn't a business for millionaires.

Comment

Sadly all 3 title holders get called champion. Thats just how it works.

And lineal champion is as bs if not more bs then the abc belts since there is no forced situations to fight top guys. Thats a whole other thread doe.

You can think whatever you want, but most people see Joshua as The Champion & Wilder & Parker as title holders based off of the Klitschko win.

Parker has done nothing, Wilder has done nothing with more time. With as all over the place boxing is & all the abc bs there is an agreement on who's the "real champion" about once every two years & it lasts for about 3 months or less before that guy gets stripped of the belt for something that makes lil sense. That being the case all you can ever really go with is the majority & the majority says Joshua is the man & I'm for sure in agreement with that largely off of what Parker & Wilder haven't done then about what Joshua has done cuz without the Klitschko fight I wouldn't feel like I feel & I suspect most wouldn't either. That said he did beat Klitschko.
        No forced situations? What are you even talking about? Sorry, but Joshua has NO claim to calling himself the hvw champion and people do not see Joshua as the champion. Only UK fans do. Joshua has one name on his resume and that's 41 year old Wlad who Fury beat before Joshua beat him. Sorry, but nice try. Joshua is not the HVW champion of the world sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Just look how they pretend he isn't a Champ.

If you Take way old Vlad......who wasn't **** when he was young....... from AJ's resume....there is nothing there.
          Vlad is 100 times better than Stiverne, which is Wilders best career win......

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Wilder wasnt trying anything.Povetkin was forced on him ,these guys act like wilder went out of his way to fight Povetkin who again had legal amounts of what was legal months prior but thats a entire subject ...lol

wilder is a king dodger and his team are geniuses to how he has that resume as champion since 2015.
            What a weak, Joshua dick riding answer, lmao. You don't box so you don't even have the mindset to even talk the sorry **** that you're implying, lmao. Forced on him? **** are you lying about? The fight went to a purse bid and Wilder was ready to fight and Headvetkin took Meldonium. Case closed! And Wilder didn't take Meldonium, Headvetkin did.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              What a weak, Joshua dick riding answer, lmao. You don't box so you don't even have the mindset to even talk the sorry **** that you're implying, lmao. Forced on him? **** are you lying about? The fight went to a purse bid and Wilder was ready to fight and Headvetkin took Meldonium. Case closed! And Wilder didn't take Meldonium, Headvetkin did.
              Its not a anything...it shows Wilder calling out Joshua when its not possible to fight him just like hes doing now ( thats his forte...do you know what FORTE means stupid ? lol )....Nothing more or less...take a seat with the other wilder crack heads on here...

Povetkin was a mandatory or he was going to get stripped...yes thats called being forced to fight someone.did you just start watching boxing?i think so bc your posts are garbage as well with the others on here.

Comment

I can call people out. You gotta actually fight them. And if the first guy you wanna fight you go to the 2nd guy or the third guy. You don't take the Adonis Stevenson route thats for sure.

But sh^t man I understand. If I was being offered 7 digits to fight bs guys I'd scoop it up too. I think most people would. Deontay isn't reallllllllly a fighter. He's a guy who can fight thats parlaying this fighting into a successful life. I suspect Deontay would Charles Martin it for a year or two if he were to fight someone for a big payday & lose or hell maybe even win. And that might seen like a negative thing to say about him, but I think its fine & 100% understandable. This isn't a business for millionaires.
                I get it. When Wilder calls someone out it doesn't matter. But when Ortiz tweets he wants Wilder 3 weeks prior to his fight, with no promoter, Wilder's ducking Ortiz.

Comment

Its not a anything...it shows Wilder calling out Joshua when its not possible to fight him just like hes doing now ( thats his forte...do you know what FORTE means stupid ? lol )....Nothing more or less...take a seat with the other wilder crack heads on here...

Povetkin was a mandatory or he was going to get stripped...yes thats called being forced to fight someone.did you just start watching boxing?i think so bc your posts are garbage as well with the others on here.
                  It is possible. It's just that Joshua cares about his mandatory and title rather than giving the public what it wants-a unification. How long as Ortiz been Joshua's mandatory? The rest of what your ******ed ass said doesn't even deserve a response you worthless sack of ****. You can blow Joshua all you want here but nobody wants to watch that **** or read your ****ty daily diatribe.

Comment

Wilder was already scheduled to fight Povetkin?lol Do you guys even look at time lines?Joshua fought Martin in APRIL

so Wilders calling him out ( JOSHUA) when hes fighting Povetkin the next month..May 21st to be exact ?Yea thats some wilder fan base logic right there....lol

He than fought Breazeale in JUNE..WILDER WAS NOT AVAILABLE he was still in legal battle with Povetkin.Wilder knew this which why he called Joshua out then thats what he does right? lol

Molina was a replacement for Klitchko due to injury....wow you guys are dumb....lol

A month apart is basically the same schedule. I get it Wilder is just out there faking the funk and nothing he says matters. Yet everyone else's word is the holly ****ing grail.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                      Hearn was talking about throwing around oodles of step-aside money (to Stiverne) to make Wilder-Whyte.

Wilder vs. AJ is much bigger than Wilder-Whyte. Why not TRY to see if Pulev would take step-aside money? That's IF they want the Wilder fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X