Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd much rather see AJ vs Ortiz next.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Why do you feel like Hearn wouldn't make Joshua vs Wilder?

I think Hearn is maybe the most in tune promoter in the business today & understands that the show is more important then winning or losing. I think he'd throw any guy he promotes in any fight that makes sense money-wise & skill-wise. But yea I think he's trying to keep belts which I'm no fan of, but I understand why promoters still value them & why they do still have value even if their value is at a all time low.
      Because he just said he wasn't. Wilder's 3rd behind Pulev and Ortiz. Maybe Wilder can speed up the process by beating Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        Because he just said he wasn't. Wilder's 3rd behind Pulev and Ortiz. Maybe Wilder can speed up the process by beating Ortiz.
        I mean eventually. And I'll bet against Wilder fighting anyone people wanna see him fight like Ortiz. Hell I'm even a fan of Breazeale as an opponent. And I was saying he shoulda fought Pulev before he was even the mandatory for Joshua.

But regardless of all the ****** this guy scared of that guy is trying to get paid the most for the least risk bs these guys will fight within the next 12 to 24 months cuz there is too much money at stake. And I'm saying 24 months cuz mfers love to marinate in boxing so I suspect we'll have to see them be co-featured on a card together before they'll be fighting each other or something corny like that.

Comment

Comment

I mean eventually. And I'll bet against Wilder fighting anyone people wanna see him fight like Ortiz. Hell I'm even a fan of Breazeale as an opponent. And I was saying he shoulda fought Pulev before he was even the mandatory for Joshua.

But regardless of all the ****** this guy scared of that guy is trying to get paid the most for the least risk bs these guys will fight within the next 12 to 24 months cuz there is too much money at stake. And I'm saying 24 months cuz mfers love to marinate in boxing so I suspect we'll have to see them be co-featured on a card together before they'll be fighting each other or something corny like that.
            Stiverne is in the way. You be on this mutha****a everyday. Don't act like Wilder hasn't been trying to fight Ortiz. It's Wilder's fault Povetkin pissed hot. It's Wilder's fault for everything.

Comment

Stiverne is in the way. You be on this mutha****a everyday. Don't act like Wilder hasn't been trying to fight Ortiz. It's Wilder's fault Povetkin pissed hot. It's Wilder's fault for everything.
              Povetkin is the one guy he legit was going to fight that was a threat since winning the title.

Meanwhile he's had 5 defenses, 6 title fights altogether & only fought 1 real guy (Bermane). Everyone else was a fringe contender or prospect type guy.

He's a bigger Adonis Stevenson to me til he starts fighting some more legit opposition.

Comment

Povetkin is the one guy he legit was going to fight that was a threat since winning the title.

Meanwhile he's had 5 defenses, 6 title fights altogether & only fought 1 real guy (Bermane). Everyone else was a fringe contender or prospect type guy.

He's a bigger Adonis Stevenson to me til he starts fighting some more legit opposition.
                So AJ isn't a top opponent? He's been calling him out since he beat Martin. He sat right on the Showtime set and called him out after the fight. But I forgot it's Wilder's fault Hearn won't make the fight.

Comment

Wilder wasnt trying anything.Povetkin was forced on him ,these guys act like wilder went out of his way to fight Povetkin who again had legal amounts of what was legal months prior but thats a entire subject ...lol

wilder is a king dodger and his team are geniuses to how he has that resume as champion since 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Wilder wasnt trying anything.Povetkin was forced on him ,these guys act like wilder went out of his way to fight Povetkin who again had legal amounts of what was legal months prior but thats a entire subject ...lol

wilder is a king dodger and his team are geniuses to how he has that resume as champion since 2015.
                    No clue how its relevant to the issue at hand. Sometimes you fight good opponents by choice, sometimes you actually get a good opponent via a worthwhile mandatory fight.

And idk how you can blame Wilder for what the WBC did. Fair enough if you disagree with how it was handled with the substance, but that sh^t ain't have nothing to do with Wilder.

Comment

So AJ isn't a top opponent? He's been calling him out since he beat Martin. He sat right on the Showtime set and called him out after the fight. But I forgot it's Wilder's fault Hearn won't make the fight.
                      Wilder was already scheduled to fight Povetkin?lol Do you guys even look at time lines?Joshua fought Martin in APRIL

so Wilders calling him out ( JOSHUA) when hes fighting Povetkin the next month..May 21st to be exact ?Yea thats some wilder fan base logic right there....lol

He than fought Breazeale in JUNE..WILDER WAS NOT AVAILABLE he was still in legal battle with Povetkin.Wilder knew this which why he called Joshua out then thats what he does right? lol

Molina was a replacement for Klitchko due to injury....wow you guys are dumb....lol
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-04-2017, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X