No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn Responds To Deontay Wilder's Call Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Come on man who's even trying to **** measure Joshua vs Wilder so much as just saying Wilder is f#cking up. Wilder has done f#ck all since winning his title. This is a waste of his talent to have him sit on a belt for almost 3 years now. He's turning into exactly like Stevenson with calling out everyone, but fighting nobody.

Fair enough if Joshua isn't available or is even pissing himself at the thought of being in the same ring as Wilder (I don't think that at all, but lets play along with what some dummies probably do think), but you gotta do something better then fight Gerald Washington & Chris Arreola among some of the other poor opponents he's fought. Win or lose vs the bigger names no one should be a fan of or supportive of a in his prime title holder who's not fighting the best guys available at least every every fight at a minimum. And best guy available I'd argue is a top 3ish guy & Wilder has never done that during his reign. He's a clear paper "champion" along with Joey Parker at HW. Joshua is the only one taking risks & they've worked out for him, but you can't hate on Joshua for taking the risks no one else wants to take.
    Joshua is a paper champion as well and who has he taken these risks against? You said risk with an "s". Who has he taken these risks against?
    Last edited by Raggamuffin; 08-04-2017, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Why is Hearn responding and not Joshua???

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
        Wilder has been headlining Showtime, NBC, and Fox Cards, what on earth are you talking about? Far more people have seen Wilder fight in the US than AJ..

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
          And Joshua's promoter obviously isn't either . . . . .
          Amen to that.......

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            Joshua is a paper champion as well and who has he taken these risks against? You said risk with an "s". Who has he taken these risks against?
            I saw Joshua vs Klitschko as the fight to decide who's the real champion. Wilder has nothing on his resume that reaches old Klitschko levels. And Parker doesn't have anything on his resume that reaches Bermane levels.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
              Wilder has been headlining Showtime, NBC, and Fox Cards, what on earth are you talking about? Far more people have seen Wilder fight in the US than AJ..
              Wilder is known more for his you tube fight with Charlie Zelenoff more than any fight he has fought . Hes gotten way more exposure from it and half who first viewed it probably was asking who is that huge guy who just pummeled Zelenoff . lol

The majority tuning into his fights on t.v are saying whos that guy coming down the ring with that mask on.... if he was ppv draw it would prove disastrous here and we know that ,we also know his team would also have to get better fighters for ppv so Dibella is more than happy with Arreloa and Duhaupas of the boxing world .

Wilder is not more popular even if you think he is. at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I saw Joshua vs Klitschko as the fight to decide who's the real champion. Wilder has nothing on his resume that reaches old Klitschko levels. And Parker doesn't have anything on his resume that reaches Bermane levels.
                Sorry but there's a reason why he is NOT called a champion or lineal champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionn View Post
                  Yea and Wilder got knocked out in the amateurs by Gary Cornish.
                  Like Joshua wasn't kod in the AMs.

Comment

Like Joshua wasn't kod in the AMs.
                    ...and in the gym by Pryce.

Comment

Sorry but there's a reason why he is NOT called a champion or lineal champion.
                      Sadly all 3 title holders get called champion. Thats just how it works.

And lineal champion is as bs if not more bs then the abc belts since there is no forced situations to fight top guys. Thats a whole other thread doe.

You can think whatever you want, but most people see Joshua as The Champion & Wilder & Parker as title holders based off of the Klitschko win.

Parker has done nothing, Wilder has done nothing with more time. With as all over the place boxing is & all the abc bs there is an agreement on who's the "real champion" about once every two years & it lasts for about 3 months or less before that guy gets stripped of the belt for something that makes lil sense. That being the case all you can ever really go with is the majority & the majority says Joshua is the man & I'm for sure in agreement with that largely off of what Parker & Wilder haven't done then about what Joshua has done cuz without the Klitschko fight I wouldn't feel like I feel & I suspect most wouldn't either. That said he did beat Klitschko.

Comment

Working...
                      X