Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Quits as McGregor's Sparring Partner After Photo Leak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess paulie really did get that work otherwise he wouldnt be this mad. if its not true he wouldnt react this way. for him to act this way it has to be true all the sparring stories.

Comment

May be fake but they sure picked a hell of a good photo. Paulie looks like he,s drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Why not just spill the beans on his camp?

They disrespected you so return the favour.
        that's because there is nothing to spill LOL. keep believing that paulie is gonna expose mcgregor, if there is any, he would have let the cat out the bag already. dont act like paulie is a stand up guy.

Comment

It was a push.... Paulie just pissed that they posting pics that make it look like Conor was bossing it. Conor been disrespecting all his sparring partners who ain't allowed to talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Always get a laugh when people think a few marks means anything. You don't have to get caught with a big shot to be bruised.
            paulie this you???

Comment

So who are the idiots falling for this?

Some of you are too easy to fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Andre Berto is flying in on Saturday to spar Conor
                ????????????

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
                  Colored? Wtf? Are you a time traveller or just a member of the ***** admin?
                  My Bad. Brown hued darker skinned dude with afro. Accept my mistake

Comment

Paulie getting boxed up by a guy that hasn't boxed since he was 12 lol. man these boxing noobs don't even know how to fight...

i love how everyone mcgregor fights is considered a can after they fight him

but,

Floyd is f'd.... his little head, his little legs, his little core...
                    but seriously though with 10 oz gloves Mayweather is going to be running/clinching for his dear life.

its going to be embarrassing for boxing.. this is the end

Comment

Don't why people saying they trying to sell this fight

McGregor did the samething to Van Heerden

Comment

Working...
                      X