Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Quits as McGregor's Sparring Partner After Photo Leak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
    ????????????
    I'm from Dublin, I'm close to Conor's camp. I promise you this is legit

Comment

I'm not going to comment about this until I see the photos/videos. It's useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer08 View Post
        Wow, surprised Paulie got so distraught over a couple pictures. He knows how this business is and as a former 2 division world champion he should comport himself with a little more class. He knows what happened so why should he care about the hype surrounding the generation of ppv tickets?? PridefullPaulie
        Lol, this is hilarious. Paulie showed up and gave McGregor good work in sparring. He "answered" for his shyt talking, and was actually fairly complimentary of McGregor.

I could accept a high school girl trying to pull **** like this, but we're talking about an actual professional fighter posting stills of sparring to make it look like he beat the **** out of a guy because he said some mean things? This is justifiable to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

Good to see Joe Cortez working again

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Andre Berto is flying in on Saturday to spar Conor
            Another boxer who got ko'd in his last fight to give Conor the blueprint.

Comment

Paulie did the right thing, mgregor and his team where just being petty and disrespecting him. Paulie came in to help and give conor pointers but they made him spar 12 rounds after a 24 hour flight. Then cherry picked photos to make him look bad and made him sign non disclosure agreements so he cant say too much.

And to this day no video from conor just hand picked photos lol. I bet paulie touched him up and is just tired conor lying to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                that's because there is nothing to spill LOL. keep believing that paulie is gonna expose mcgregor, if there is any, he would have let the cat out the bag already. dont act like paulie is a stand up guy.
                Because conor makes everyone sign non disclosure agreements. If paulie gives the full details he will get sued.

Comment

First of all Paulie isn't really training, he is not in the condition that Conor is in. So if an out of condition Paulie gave him good work......

I can't wait for GGG vs Canelo!

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                    Because conor makes everyone sign non disclosure agreements. If paulie gives the full details he will get sued.
                    he doesnt have to give full details of exactly what happen. but he could have said more instead of "post the video". by him saying "post the video", you know he has nothing on conor.

if he really gave conor the work, he could have come back and say shiiet like if conor knocked me out down, etc. tell me who's face looks more damage? he cant say any of that because he didnt give conor that work.

Comment

• Why is Cortez in full Ref gear doe. LMBO

Comment

Working...
                      X