Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Quits as McGregor's Sparring Partner After Photo Leak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie should just kept quite about McGregor anything . He gave a long but subtle interview of the training camp on a MMA pod cast and im guessing when he said McGregor had O.K power that was the beginning here .

McGregor not to bright anyway just bc Paulie says he wont talk about his training camp means that he wont ,thats not a fact and could reveal after the fight he did to throw in McGregor face .

The photo? obviously he went down by punch or push , McGregor is standing a good distance from him which means the picture was taken when Paulie was down a good enough time or McGregor pushed /tripped him up and jetted back fast . Based on the interview Paulie gave i dont actually believe McGregor had him down like that .

Like i said before it wouldn't be out landish either way ,bc Paulie is not some invincible or overly hard guy to hurt ,hes definitely not Mayweather level so its irrelevant if McGregor beats him up or not . What McGregor lost was a good boxing brain who could have helped on little things Mayweather does ,IF he did purposely leak the photos that puts him on a logic level to a Tyson Fury . lol

Comment

click bait is needed to serve the media which are craving for headlines.

My guess is ticket sales aren't doing all that well for the circus, so what to do? Create some drama through serving fake news to sell this garbage. Desperate measures!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Paulie should just kept quite about McGregor anything . He gave a long but subtle interview of the training camp on a MMA pod cast and im guessing when he said McGregor had O.K power that was the beginning here .
        Correct. A sparring partner's duties are like that of a golfer's caddy. "Show up, shut up, keep up" - All ***** ass Paulie did was cry to TMZ at every opportunity. He couldn't face another episode of Conor "putting it on" him in rds 11 & 12 and fled like a *****. Lol. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
          Showtime needs to fire this clown. We don't need pansy ass guidos who get knocked out by MMA fighters analyzing the sweet science.
          You'd rather have guys who have never boxed?

Comment

Originally posted by NateHound View Post
            Pacquaio is a legend, GGG is one of the most exciting and active fighters in the world and both actually pursue the best fights....

How is that bad? The fact you call a fan base by a collective name with 'tard' at the end leads me to believe you're either 13years old or just an absolute moron.

Either way, you're a **** poster...

I did not refer to either Pacquiao or Golovkin

a large section of their fanbase are muppets

not my fault

and I am not referring to all GGG/Pac fans, just the collective that used to be called pac-tards, but who are now called golov-tards

and I did not pick their dumb name either

Comment

I've always thought Pauline was a self centred girl who thinks everything is about him.

He's a supporting actor here. Play the role man. Firstly I don't think the photos misrepresent anything. It looks like, and it sounds like from the bitter and defensive tone of the tweets, like Pauline got mashed up. And so what? You're a supporting actor, don't turn on the guy who's tying to market a fight!!!

And then, even if it is an exaggerated version of events, then so what? It's marketing man. Stfu it's not about you. No one cares. You're in his camp as a sparring partner, you're supposed to help him sell himself. If that means playing yourself down do it or your ego is too big to serve any commercial purpose.

I knew as soon as he started talking about Conor's "above average" power that Pauline was just trying to ride off Conor's coat tails to raise his own profile. He's a loser.

Comment

Andre Berto is flying in on Saturday to spar Conor

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  so????? why is Paulie acting like this fight is about him?
                  More hype and stories to sell the fight.

He is a showtime employee.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                    Not only did Paulie allegedly get ****ed up, he looks damaged in those pictures like Conor caught him in the eye a few times lol
                    Paulie always spars with the open head gear, so he's going to get some bruising from sparring. Conor doesn't wear that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nlz View Post
                      click bait is needed to serve the media which are craving for headlines.

My guess is ticket sales aren't doing all that well for the circus, so what to do? Create some drama through serving fake news to sell this garbage. Desperate measures!
                      this. most superfights are sold out way in advance. they still got tickets left and the fight is in 22 days. i think ggg-canelo is already sold out. they got to hype this garbage more

Comment

Working...
                      X