Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Shakes Head: I'm Tired of Childish Actions By Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chadlio24 View Post
    This little b1tch Canela is just scared that if he wins his next fight would be a mandatory against Jermall Charlo and then this pvssy would have to vacate AGAIN!!! Lolol, don't worry Canela, you won't be beating GGG...
    The best comment !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Yep, you get to a point as a fighter, where you don't need them.
      Yes. But this point is reached by less than 1% of all fighters.

Whoever here on NSB screams sanctioning bodies are no sht, are simply fanboys of those divas who don't need belts. For all other boxers, i.e. for 99 and more % belts matter; for them belts are a currency, it's a ticket for paydays, especially if they don't have a big fanbase. If not for the belts, GGG would have never gotten Canelo. Whoever doesn't agree with this status quo is clueless.

Comment

• Originally posted by ggg_kz View Post
        Yes. But this point is reached by less than 1% of all fighters.

Whoever here on NSB screams sanctioning bodies are no sht, are simply fanboys of those divas who don't need belts. For all other boxers, i.e. for 99 and more % belts matter; for them belts are a currency, it's a ticket for paydays, especially if they don't have a big fanbase. If not for the belts, GGG would have never gotten Canelo. Whoever doesn't agree with this status quo is clueless.
        You fool? Canelo isn't the mandatory to any of Triple g's belts and the fight is happening! So what the **** are you talking about the fight wouldn't happen if it wasn't for the belts??

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          You fool? Canelo isn't the mandatory to any of Triple g's belts and the fight is happening! So what the **** are you talking about the fight wouldn't happen if it wasn't for the belts??
          Idiot. GGG would have never reached this point if he didn't own the division by collecting 3/4 belts. For him belts matter because he doesn't have any other leverage. Because of GGG's pressure for the belt, Canelo vacated it, and normal Mexican boxing fans (not stupid like you) were upset with him. Not a belt but the shameful outcome of the belt story for Canelo is what made this fight, this was GGG's leverage. Idiot.

Comment

• I don't mind fighters dumping belts, as long as they are taking on the best opposition.

When they dump them to run away from a fight, it just looks desperate. Since Canelo and GGG is happening, then I don't care too much about the belts side of it. It's not ducking, so I don't care. It might be diva stuff, who knows. The fight is what matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              kafkod getting slapped around again. The bitch never learns.
              Yeah?

Because, like GGG trying to force a purse bid with Canelo .. just saying it makes it true, even if it's false?

When I have to resort to changing my user name to hide from the embarrasment of being caught out multiple times posting lies, then you can talk Robbie/Isaaac/Paulie/CaneloMaidana, etc etc ..
              Last edited by kafkod; 08-02-2017, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aceventura View Post
                that 3% is capped at 200k i think.... So dont buy those fake distractions.....
                WRONG! Google Cotto won't pay WBC fee. The WBC doesn't have a cap.

I thought u knew this sht???

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  For what, i figured that you were smart enough to get through to it! Did you read it?
                  Hey well done! You learned how to post a link that works!

That's a link to an article about the WBC rules. Here's a link to the WBC rules themselves. Click it and you will see that the rule Steve Kim was talking about in his article, giving an interim champion 45% of the puse if it goes to a bid, is not there any more. It was removed in 2014.

http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/Rules/WB...anuary2014.pdf

2.17 Division of Proceeds in a Purse Offer.

The net purse offer (after deduction of all sanction
                  fees payable to the WBC hereunder) shall be divided as follows:
                  (a) 70% for the champion and 30% for the challenger in title bouts; and
                  (b) 50% to each contender in the case of vacant titles or elimination bouts;
                  provided, however, that the WBC Board of Governors, may by a majority vote, authorize a
                  modification of the division of purse offer proceeds between boxers in a purse offer in
                  unusual or special cases, such as consideration
                  of outstanding marketing value of one of the
                  boxers, as the WBC shall determine in its sole discretion. The modification of the split
                  shall be limited to 60-40% and 55-45%, except
                  in the most exceptional circumstances, in
                  which the split may be modified to 50-50%

Last edited by kafkod; 08-02-2017, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    It's not hypocritical when you get stripped for a belt that you work hard just to give it to another fighter without that fighter winning that belt in the ring. WBC tried to flex on canelo with that 14 day 55-45 split bs and canelo said f.uck you and your belt... now the fight is here. That's in the past but don't act like you don't know how it all played out.
                    and you act like he didn't know from the second he signed to fight cotto that ggg was the mandatory then and took step aside money to allow that fight to happen. Instead of fighting ggg next, he fought khan as a voluntary. Wbc allowed khan of all people to fight for a mw belt when he was a beltless welter weight. Canelo and his team could've negotiated with ggg during the lead up to the khan fight( to avoid a purse bid) just like they apparently did during the build up to the Chavez jr fight. But they didn't want to fight ggg then. Why is it so hard for you Canelo fans to just admit that they didn't really want the fight before? They didn't feel Canelo was ready but now, after 2 ggg fights where he's shown vulnerability, while Canelo has had convincing wins during the same time frame (albeit ve mediocre competition) they now feel the time is right.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                      and you act like he didn't know from the second he signed to fight cotto that ggg was the mandatory then and took step aside money to allow that fight to happen. Instead of fighting ggg next, he fought khan as a voluntary. Wbc allowed khan of all people to fight for a mw belt when he was a beltless welter weight. Canelo and his team could've negotiated with ggg during the lead up to the khan fight( to avoid a purse bid) just like they apparently did during the build up to the Chavez jr fight. But they didn't want to fight ggg then. Why is it so hard for you Canelo fans to just admit that they didn't really want the fight before? They didn't feel Canelo was ready but now, after 2 ggg fights where he's shown vulnerability, while Canelo has had convincing wins during the same time frame (albeit ve mediocre competition) they now feel the time is right.
                      Golovkin haters would rather pretend that Canelo and Oscar didn't know anything about GGG being their mando till the WBC suddenly contacted them, right out of nowhere, saying they had 15 days to make a deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X