No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Crushes Heiland in Fourth of WBC Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    That was a disaster. Especially my over 7.5 round bet smh. No wonder the odds doubled in favor of Charlo minutes before.
    They should honestly refund any money that was laid down on this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
      Charlo is the real deal! Dude is a ****ing beast. The hand speed, combinations, power, size will make him difficult for anyone!
      Dude...you have a picture saying that GGG fights bums, but you are praising charlo because he just beat a one legged guy that we all knew he was going to beat...really?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Arthur Mercante jr
        That's right! Arthur Mercante Jr. I still remember that fight clearly. It was in Yankee Stadium if I am not mistaken. I remember thinking that Foreman was too big and was going to beat Cotto, especially after he upset Daniel Santos.

Comment

Charlo better get a new trainer and learn how to body punch!! All that head hunting only works on bums like heiland!!! Derrick james teaches spence and younger charlo to be body snatchers! Ronnie shields teaches how to jab and right hand thats it smh....

Comment

Good job by Charlo.. He is ready to whoop whoever he faces for the WBC belt,whether GGG or not.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
              Good job by Charlo.. He is ready to whoop whoever he faces for the WBC belt,whether GGG or not.
              Good job? Heiland was badly injured before the fight, how did they even let him fight is the question? Thats embarrassing.

Here you can clearly see that he was stumbling around at the weigh in and was held up by his own trainer several times.

Comment

Headline charlo crushes what a complete lie was a joke fight and the dude fell without being hit for the finish one leg the guy had charlo needs to fight within a month didny even break a sweat

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  That was a disaster. Especially my over 7.5 round bet smh. No wonder the odds doubled in favor of Charlo minutes before.
                  I tried to explain the over under bets to a newbie here, I think. Anyway 2-1 on mine tonight. Raushee got a good win.

Comment

Horrible fight on paper was getting crushed by the boxing experts and fans before with a jersey shore reject bum somehow being the number 1 ranked 160 fighter by wbc despite the fact that this bum fought his last 2 opponents who each had 18 losses. 4 of his last 5 fights were against nobodies with double digit loses. This clown wasn't on ESPN, RING or anybodies top 10 160 rankings but was number 1 by WBC.

Joke mismatch that turned cringe worthy because he was fighting with 1 leg. Embarrassing that showtime aired this farce.

Comment

Charlo took care of business, wish Heiland was a 100% to truly access him at 160.

Comment

Working...
                      X