Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Crushes Heiland in Fourth of WBC Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to take away from Jermall Charlo's win but Heiland looked like he was walking on stilts. Reminds me of Cotto-Martinez. Regardless, cong**** to Charlo on his ongoing quest to become champion at 160.
    Last edited by boxfamof5; 07-29-2017, 08:41 PM.

Comment

I'm not sure what I just watched.

How did they let this guy in the ring?

Comment

Anyone else notice only one sock on and it was on his left??? I believe his left foot/ankle was ***ED also! Not just the knee...

Cong**** to CHARLO!!! That was pretty classy. He didn't talk sht and really had nothing bad to say. He also checked on him and cared...

Comment

Originally posted by boxfamof5 View Post
          Not to take away from Jermall Charlo's win but Heiland looked like he was walking on stilts. Regardless, cong**** to Charlo on his ongoing quest to become champion at 160.
          Showtime's push of the Charlos amuses me.

They're better than I thought they would be, but Showtime acts like they're blue chippers.

Comment

Charlo definitely makes the middleweight division a hell of a lot more interesting. I hope he gets a shot a the winner of GGG and Canelo without any nonsense happening.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
              I'm not sure what I just watched.

How did they let this guy in the ring?
              I've seen this guy with better leg movement.

Comment

Originally posted by boxfamof5 View Post
                Not to take away from Jermall Charlo's win but Heiland looked like he was walking on stilts. Reminds me of Cotto-Martinez. Regardless, cong**** to Charlo on his ongoing quest to become champion at 160.
                LOL!!! I thought the same thing.

Comment

He crushed him huh? Embarrassing!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    Thats on the commission not Showtime isnt it?? like how HBO let Cotto fight Foreman and Martinez with ****ed up legs
                    Who was the ref that insisted that Foreman "...walk it off" and wouldn't accept his corner throwing in the towel? I still cannot believe that a ref can prevent a towel from being thrown.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      Embarrassing for Showtime to have a fight where a guy is allowed to enter the ring with a leg injury. Cringeworthy.
                      Totally agree. Dude couldn't even stand up.

Comment

Working...
                      X