No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Crushes Heiland in Fourth of WBC Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
    Charlo got you shook. You can disguise it however you feel, and use whatever mental defense mechanisms to make yourself feel better (denial), but from where I'm sitting, it's clear as day light. Charlo got you shook.

Jacobs don't deserve ****. He tried to price himself out of a GGG fight, and when he had a close fight with him, instead of trying to get a rematch or tryna get Saunders, he just dissappeared with his name and keeps brushing off any talk of a GGG rematch whenever reporters ask him. He's a chinny bum that would get KO'd by Charlo. Easy work.

Also, didn't see you complaining when Canelo leapfrogged GGG to get the title shot for the wbc and lineal title. GGG had like three or four belts at middleweight, and was mandatory for Cotto's belt, but bum beating Canelo, who had been hiding out at Caneloweight for 2 or three years, got the title shot instead of GGG, and then dropped his belt and ran back to 154 to fight the weakest champ in the division.

Nobody heard you complain about all that.

Aint no elementary school kids here, you aint fooling no one. I see you neygga, and I see right through you too.
    So Bum-beating Canelo leap frogged poor ol' GGG who earned the shot by beating Worse competition than Canelo ?

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
      Heiland was fighting on 1 leg. The story here is not how Charlo "crushed" an injured fighter but how the fight was allowed to happen in the first place.
      What can you say about a sport where the commissions, the refs, the judges, the media and the fan boy writers are all dishonest, dirt bags?
      Exactly! This fight was everything that is wrong with boxing. First you got 2 guys with mysterious bogus rankings from the wbc. Just check out the records of the guys that bum Heiland had been fighting. And the fact he's NOWHERE on ESPN, RING, or any credible middleweight rankings yet is ranked ahead of real top 10-15 world ranked middleweights. Charlo who hadn't fought yet at 160 and never held a WBC belt yet leap frogged everyone on the WBC 160 rankings? Nobody wants to come out and say it but somebody at the WBC was paid off for those rankings. The fact this was a mandated eliminator speaks to corruption point blank.

But it gets worse the fight stunk on paper and was getting killed by fans and media BEFORE. And the fight became even worse then the mismatch on paper because this jersey shore reject bum was already injured. He didn't hurt his leg in the fight, video of the weighin prove he was already injured, he tried to enter the fight with a wrap over the bum leg, how this bum was cleared and allowed by the commission to fight with 1 leg?

Shame on the crooked WBC for ordering this joke fight and even more for the WBC and commission to let it go on with 1 legged man. Showtime looked bad for trying to justify this fight and only told the viewers the truth after the broner fight when the commisson came under fire. Props to bernstein the only man with a spine who said this guy shouldnt of had this ranking he is not one of the top 10 middleweights in the world and he was clearly injured before the fight. This fight made everyone look bad

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        Also, didn't see you complaining when Canelo leapfrogged GGG to get the title shot for the wbc and lineal title. GGG had like three or four belts at middleweight, and was mandatory for Cotto's belt, but bum beating Canelo, who had been hiding out at Caneloweight for 2 or three years, got the title shot instead of GGG, and then dropped his belt and ran back to 154 to fight the weakest champ in the division.

Nobody heard you complain about all that.
        What the hell you talking about Canelo didn't leap frog anyone in the rankings he wasn't ranked by the wbc he got the title fight because cotto made a optional defense and GGG agreed to step aside. That had nothing to do with the wbc. Canelo getting the fight is about prize fighting he offered cotto a bigger ppv fight then GGG. Not the same as the WBC breaking their own rules ranking a non middleweight who didn't even own a WBC title at 154. If you want to take it further how the phuk did GGG who owned a world title outside of the WBC become mandatory and top ranked when the WBC don't rank other world title holders? If they follow their own rules GGG should of never been a mandatory in the first place that was a unification fight but the real issue is how did Charlo and this jersey shore 1 legged man get those rankings with the WBC? It's scream blatant corruption.

Comment

I've never seen Heiland fight before (only heard of him after he stopped Macklin), is he always stiff-legged like that or was that completely the injury. He looked like he couldn't bend either knee during the fight. Very odd looking.

Anyway, tough to gauge Charlo on this. He has some decent wins and obvious skills but there is something about both Charlo twins that make me think they aren't the real deal (and I admit that I could be very wrong). Either way, look forward to future fights to figure out if I'm right or wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X