No announcement yet.

Will Canelo Box or Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
    but Oscar is complaining about Mayweather being a runner and has promised us drama in this fight
    But Nelo throws combinations, and actually commits to all his punches, and has full intentions to stop you. If you can't tell the difference, ydksab.

Floyd is happy to just go all 12, and wouldn't care if he landed 3 jabs a round, as long as he wins the round.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      But Nelo throws combinations, and actually commits to all his punches, and has full intentions to stop you. If you can't tell the difference, ydksab.

Floyd is happy to just go all 12, and wouldn't care if he landed 3 jabs a round, as long as he wins the round.
      but Floyd's movement is poetry in motion and beautiful to watch, when Canelo does it he looks like he's sleepwalking.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        but Floyd's movement is poetry in motion and beautiful to watch, when Canelo does it he looks like he's sleepwalking.
        Eh, you can say the same for Nelo's combinations. Different strokes, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
          Still mad about the Floyd PED thread? Y u stalkin bruh?
          Pretty sure this was before that thread "bruh".

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            canelo has to fight him otherwise he gets walked down and stopped

he has to use his superior hand speed and punch in combination

canelo doesnt control the distance well, even angulo was able to whale away at him , liam smith too

if he gets stuck on the ropes hes just gonna take punishement

dan_cov agree?

He'll take punishment for sure but I think this is where he needs the fight and where Canelo does his best work. He fights very well off the ropes, I don't think there is anybody in the sport that fights off the ropes as well as Canelo and he needs to use GGGs aggression against him.
            He is the better inside fighter, the better combination puncher, he has the better upper body movement and counterpunching ability.

How I see it going is the more calculated GGG working behind his jab and getting countered. Canelo has a great pull counter and does a great job of slipping the jab and bringing the uppercut into play. GGG has never seen this I think the only fighter I've seen consistently try counter GGGs jab was Brook and he frustrated him.
            He's going to be more weary of throwing it and eventually up the aggression and look to push Canelo back - He's going to revert back to what he does naturally and knows best and he is going to get picked apart and frozen stiff with combinations to head and body. He'll start pulling back with his hands down and getting tagged on his way out and lose a decision or get stopped late after being broken down to the body.
            I think Canelo is wrong for him.
            Same with Finito, Marquez and similarly schooled Mexican counterpunchers, great Mexican combination punchers and Canelo as much as people want to hate is in that mould.
            I think you were too design a fighter to beat GGG he'd look like Canelo.

I think its competitive, it'll be close but Canelo wins for me and everyone whines he waited for GGG to get old.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Pretty sure this was before that thread "bruh".
              Pretty sure it wasn't, because how the hell did I get this notification for your reply like 20 minutes after I got a notification for the other thread? Jesus, you can't be this dumb.

And who tf quotes, bruh, like they're some 90s movie uptight white guy lol. Or a black guy that's all black panther n ****. You're a cornball.

Comment

Box early and then open up and fight a bit in the late rounds. I have a feeling he's going to do this in the rounds too, box and be careful then try to steal them with flurries. Canelo is gonna win, by hook or by crook. Crook meaning De La Hoya

Comment

I think he'll do whatever he has to do to win. And it'll probably include a lil of this & a lil of that.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                    Box early and then open up and fight a bit in the late rounds. I have a feeling he's going to do this in the rounds too, box and be careful then try to steal them with flurries. Canelo is gonna win, by hook or by crook. Crook meaning De La Hoya

Comment

I think he's gonna bring it!

Comment

Working...
                      X