Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmao! McGregor punks Floyd to his face "You can't even read, dress your age"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd will just beat the **** out of connor's no boxing skills having ass...as much as i'd loved to see floyd get a loss on his record, mac greggor aint the one to do it...far from that guy tbh

Comment

I'll definitely admit that , I for one, have really enjoyed the press tour. It has some shifts in balance. It's got a lot of people talking about em. Fook it doe

Comment

''you cant read'' is so 2010....someone should update mcbeggars material. good to know hes the fashion police though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          floyd cant read

You're fooked. I'm gonna fook you up!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            You're fooked. I'm gonna fook you up!
            i agree, lol, floyd does like beat on women, lol, fact

floyd fights bums and old grampas like berto his whole career,lol

Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 07-15-2017, 12:09 AM.

Comment

lololololol

those memes are gold.

Comment

People are saying Floyd held the edge at times but mostly what I saw was McGregor manhandling him and the crowd shouting him down by the thousands. In London he had what has to be a world's record number of people booing him successively any time he said or did anything. It was like somebody was pressing a button with those sounds. In LA Floyd got a beating at the Canelo press conference but nothing compared to this McGregor ****. He's getting cut open. McGregor alone is too much for him. Add 5,000 or 10,000 people behind that screaming hatred and it's an ugly ****ing picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  lololololol

those memes are gold.
                  he set me up to disrespect floyd with any floyd fan reaction, lol,

if he says that floyd is gonna knokk somebody out, lol, you use this cause floyd never knokks anybody out but says he will in every fight, lol

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    People are saying Floyd held the edge at times but mostly what I saw was McGregor manhandling him and the crowd shouting him down by the thousands. In London he had what has to be a world's record number of people booing him successively any time he said or did anything. It was like somebody was pressing a button with those sounds. In LA Floyd got a beating at the Canelo press conference but nothing compared to this McGregor ****. He's getting cut open. McGregor alone is too much for him. Add 5,000 or 10,000 people behind that screaming hatred and it's an ugly ****ing picture.
                    the fact that connor hit the top of floyds face how showed how scared floyd was of conor, lol, that alone won the entire london event, lol,

any top alpha male fughter wouldve fought conor just for that but conor showed how little he cares about floyd, lol, he banged floyds head like drum, lol,

Comment

You think I give a fook? I can't even read!

Comment

Working...
                      X