Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmao! McGregor punks Floyd to his face "You can't even read, dress your age"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao! McGregor punks Floyd to his face "You can't even read, dress your age"

brutal

I just saw the highlights.

Conor won that presser

1-1

Comment

McGregor is messing with the wrong guy in the wrong sport. But he's superbad at promoting a fight. There's not a boxer alive with that much personality.

Comment

Floyd got clowned. Its weird seeing floyd at the recieving end of verbal beating. Mcgregor has more wit and is just as loud and outrageous.

Floyd cant win the trash talking battle

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I just saw the highlights.

Conor won that presser

1-1
          u r a dumb **** if you think mayweather won the first presser, lol, mayweather doesnt know how to talk sh11t, lol, i will literally embarass floyd, lol

u r posting nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
            Floyd got clowned. Its weird seeing floyd at the recieving end of verbal beating. Mcgregor has more wit and is just as loud and outrageous.

Floyd cant win the trash talking battle
            anybody in this website can destroy floyd verbally, lol, he factually used steroids, beats woman , hes a asian hating rascist, uses xylocaine, stutters, cant read, he runs in all his marathons, dukks fighters, etc. lol, those are just a few facts, if any wants to talk sh11t, lol thats even more to floyd but to troll floyd, lol, all you need to do is tell him the facts and then hes catches feelings worse than a actual woman on a ****in period, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              u r a dumb **** if you think mayweather won the first presser, lol, mayweather doesnt know how to talk sh11t, lol, i will literally embarass floyd, lol

u r posting nonsense
              Lol its not that serious but ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post

u r posting nonsense
                Floyd killed him the first one
                It's 1-1 now..

Comment

A guy with **** you wrote all over his too small suit

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Lol its not that serious but ok.
                    floyd was pretending he was gonna fight at the ufc, he said kokk somebody out, lol, he kept talking about money instead of talking smack, lol, he kept saying sh11t like hard work , dedication, , lol, floyds only real big insult was connor is a quitter, lol,

floyd didnt really say much, lol, he takes to long to think of witty things to say and hed come up with floyd is rich or something while stutteringlol,

Comment

Working...
                    X