Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmao! McGregor punks Floyd to his face "You can't even read, dress your age"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May made a good point though, he pointed out that he and Dana White are the one's with the money so they don't have to dress like it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      May made a good point though, he pointed out that he and Dana White are the one's with the money so they don't have to dress like it.
      that makes zero sense!! floyd tryna get on dana's good side since mcgregor just bodied him was hard to watch. if that's the case then why floyd always bragging bout buying flashy high end cars?? LOL.

Comment

I really still believe the fights a joke but hell I laughed my ass off at Floyd getting destroyed verbally by conner it was funny as hell .

Comment

his dress sense is terrible. money cant buy floyd class. he'll always be a sad lonely bitter man however much money he has.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            his dress sense is terrible. money cant buy floyd class. he'll always be a sad lonely bitter man however much money he has.
            If Floyd is a sad lonely bitter man What does that make you?? I seriously dont get why people hate on people who are better than them in every single way.. pure jealousy?

Same people have never trained before yet refer to pro fighters as "bums"

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
              If Floyd is a sad lonely bitter man What does that make you?? I seriously dont get why people hate on people who are better than them in every single way.. pure jealousy?

better than me in every way? What cause hes good at punching people in the face? I think being a decent human being should count for something. I dont look up to floyd. Hes an arrogant, narcissistic piece of ****. Say what you want but ive never been sent to jail for attacking a woman. People can throw as many insults at me as they want but i get my taxes paid.

Comment

@ winning press conferences. It isn't that serious fellas

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post

I don't agree with members here calling any fighter a bum, period.

How Is Floyd better than the member you directed your comment to? Money doesn't make you a decent person, that much Is obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    better than me in every way? What cause hes good at punching people in the face? I think being a decent human being should count for something. I dont look up to floyd. Hes an arrogant, narcissistic piece of ****. Say what you want but ive never been sent to jail for attacking a woman. People can throw as many insults at me as they want but i get my taxes paid.
                    Actually he Is not that good at that. He Is better at avoiding being punched In the face.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      that makes zero sense!! floyd tryna get on dana's good side since mcgregor just bodied him was hard to watch. if that's the case then why floyd always bragging bout buying flashy high end cars?? LOL.
                      Makes perfect sense.

Ever seen what businessmen wear outside of conferences and professional settings? And what they drive?

Comment

Working...
                      X