• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
    Uhhh, you're mistaken. Wrong Ruiz.
    exactly! no one cares

Comment

Originally posted by the time View Post
      lol, you mean andy ruiz, he's the fat obese heavyweight you are talking about.

The dreadful boring, hugging john ruiz "the quiet man" fought during the lennox lewis, holyfield, mike tyson era into the boring klitschko era.

Go ahead and edit and put the name andy in place of john my friend.
      yeah yeah andy i meant! John just came to my mind randomly! My bad lol

Comment

Who cares about Parker-Fury??? It will be another boring hug-fest whoever wins. Joshua and Wilder need to get it on, so someone will get KTFO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lmcguire View Post
          Who cares about Parker-Fury??? It will be another boring hug-fest whoever wins. Joshua and Wilder need to get it on, so someone will get KTFO!!!
          Gotta play the regular season before you get to the Super Bowl.

Comment

Parker is another flash in the pan soon to be forgotten hometown hypejob. He got a gift vs a guy who looked like baby butterbean. Ruiz absolutely deserved the win vs parker,parker would get obliterated by joshua/wilder/ortiz/fury etc. And I think even Hughie beats him,hell maybe bellew beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
              who said steverne is a world beater? I said john ruiz is a fat out of shape bum! You bums have yet to name john ruiz the legends best win! I understand you are ashamed its ok buddy! Steverne would do to ruiz the bum what wilder did to steverne! Even parker went 12 rounds in his last fight against a sparring partner who came in on 1 week notice lmfaoooooo! Parker had the chance to unify with wilder but he chose to go fight the bum fury!
              Fat out of shape bums dont fight a aggressive fight for 12 rnds . You seem to lack math and cant add things up bc Stiverne is fat himself ,the difference is Ruiz has more skills ,so if you want to judge a fighter based on fat % go right ahead .

Stiverne hasnt fought in TWO years another example of you cant add things up bc you go by CURRENT times not past . Theres not one fight that tells me Stiverne is still relevant ,hes not even in his prime ,SMH .Parker fights to the level of his opposition and fighting his sparring partner (he was using for Fury ) was exactly that ,a sparring session unlike what would have been a real fight with Hughie . Switching opposition almost always makes for more rigid fights .

Wilder only challenges when guys are already committed to a fight ,only when Fury came into the picture did he start calling Parker out ,the funny thing is Wilder told Parker he needed to fight his Mandatory first back in April ( YOU KNOW THAT GUY WHO HASNT FOUGHT IN TWO YEARS ) What happened too that fight? I'll tell you what happened ,NOTHING bc the more Wilder STALLS he wont have to fight anyone and have an easier route to Joshua !

GO see the Dillian Whyte situation for referance !
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-10-2017, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
                In his defense and I don't know him but I don't here no-one saying they'd fight deontay. Just saying
                There is no money involved with fighting Wilder what the hell you on about his biggest payday was not even 2 mill.

Wilder has been in 5 fights since March 2014 (ie since he won the wbc belt). In all that time he has not tried to unify or do anything, his stock is worthless just face it. Wilder's career to date is a joke hence why no one is calling him out, he got offered the biggest payday he will ever have (Whyte) and has bottled it.

Comment

Working...
                X