No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: Joshua Thinks He Can Beat Me, So Let's Get it Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
    wilder beat steverne to get his belt! Parker beat some obese bum john ruiz to win a vacant belt if im not mistaken!
    Stiverne is obese and it ain't like he beat a champ to win the belt is it, you're aware he fought Cris Arreola right ? Of course you are, why am I playing along here ? I give in Stiverne is an ATG and Ruiz was an unbeaten nobody who hadn't a loss on his record to the like of Demetrice The Destroyer King.....

Stiverne was the obese bum you were talking about no ?

Comment

Hughie is gonna light that ass up.......Easy points win for my man Fury.Can't wait for this parker guy going home without his belt that he got gifted......Its kinda funny how things turn out.

Comment

Originally posted by scottweiland View Post
        stiverne is obese and it ain't like he beat a champ to win the belt is it, you're aware he fought cris arreola right ? Of course you are, why am i playing along here ? I give in stiverne is an atg and ruiz was an unbeaten nobody who hadn't a loss on his record to the like of demetrice the destroyer king.....

Stiverne was the obese bum you were talking about no ?
        steverne is a hall of famer compared to the bum ruiz! Get your eyes checked!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          and stiverne beat arreola when the belt was vacated ,so wilder beat a guy out of his prime (at least ruiz is in his ) that never actual deserved the belt in stiverne ,by your logic .
          so what is ruiz best win? You forgot to mention that or you just are ashamed to say it out loud lmfao...Im guessing parker is fighting a bum like fury because he can beat wilder in your ******ed imagination as well....

Comment

steverne is a hall of famer compared to the bum ruiz! Get your eyes checked!
            No need to Ruiz hasn't a loss to a creme puff, Stiverne has.

Comment

so what is ruiz best win? You forgot to mention that or you just are ashamed to say it out loud lmfao...Im guessing parker is fighting a bum like fury because he can beat wilder in your ******ed imagination as well....
              Parker is fighting his mandatory dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by scottweiland View Post
                no need to ruiz hasn't a loss to a creme puff, stiverne has.
                what is ruiz best win again? Or you are ashamed to say it loud?

Comment

what is ruiz best win again? Or you are ashamed to say it loud?
                  I followed Ruiz on his way up and knew he'd give Parker a tough fight if he was conditioned for 12 at his pace, guess what he was. Is Stiverne conditioned to fight a world class fighter for 12 ? Last I saw he was struggling to outpoint the like of Rossy in a 10 round fight he was dropped by him and Wilder couldn't put Stiverne away lol. Great career that lad, wahahahahahaha

Comment

Parker looking to sacrifice his skull for that $$$. Better hope he gets to the payday before the other sharks get him. I think he will beat Hughie though

Comment

Ruiz is not a champion and hasnt been boxing for 15 years ? Meanwhile Stiverne struggles with Derrick Rossey TWO years ago in a fight many claim he lost ..............................I didnt mention Wilder vs Parker ,i was reffering to Stiverne in comparison to Ruiz bc you talk as if Stiverne is a world beater in comparison . You crack head fans are hilarious i'll give you that .

Comment

Working...
                      X